No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Ah okay. I still have to see that one and the one they did on Rick Rude.
    The rick rude one was good just like the rest of them. The blood money seemed kind of personal. It was pretty political

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      The rick rude one was good just like the rest of them. The blood money seemed kind of personal. It was pretty political
      Doesn't mean it wasn't true.

Comment

• Hey, quick question. What happened to the 24/7 title? They haven't shown it much lately since R Truth last lost it to one of those Middle Eastern twin brothers, but I heard he had a match in the ring on this week's Raw for it, is that right? I have it on my DVR but haven't watched it yet. It's about to finish airing here on the East Coast. Truth and the other guys trying to win the title was one of the few bright spots on these weekly shows lately. Well that, Braun, Drew Mcintyre, AJ Styles and whenever they put on Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair. WOOOOOOO. Ron Killings looks great too for a guy pushing 50 with a bunch of kids at home. Truth really keeps in great shape and is a funny bastard. I love it when he says he's the 42 time 7-11 747 European Television Champion lol. I'm actually old enough to remember when Crockett and early WCW used to do the TV Title. I think they called it that because it was only won and defended on weekly TV shows and maybe pay per views, usually with matches that had 15 minute time limits, mostly with heel champions that kept the title by wrestling to a time limit draw. So it was sort of a belt for mid card guys, kind of like the US title, but maybe a little below that. NWA were the guys that had a bunch of belts before WWE did when they bought them out when they became WCW. I love watching some of the old episodes on the WWE Network, especially the ones that have promos done by Ric Flair and Jim Cornette.

Comment

• Shortly G is such a stupid name and gimmick for Chad Gable. It's so cheesy and cringeworthy lmao. He's not even that short, he taller than Rey Mysterio and half the guys on 205 live. He's 5'8", the same height as Daniel Bryan and Eddie Guerrero, who are two of the best ever.

Gable is such is a such a good wrestler too and a former Olympian. Too bad they gave him such a lame gimmick. This is has to be a rib from Vince.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Shortly G is such a stupid name and gimmick for Chad Gable. It's so cheesy and cringeworthy lmao. He's not even that short, he taller than Rey Mysterio and half the guys on 205 live. He's 5'8", the same height as Daniel Bryan and Eddie Guerrero, who are two of the best ever.

Gable is such is a such a good wrestler too and a former Olympian. Too bad they gave him such a lame gimmick. This is has to be a rib from Vince.
            Almost as bad as when Bray Wyatt got stuck with the Husky Harris name.

Comment

Almost as bad as when Bray Wyatt got stuck with the Husky Harris name.
              Amazing that pretty much both the Fiend and the Wyatt Family were both his ideas and we seen how successful he got both gimmicks over.

The original Bray Wyatt never got full support from Vince because that wasn't his idea. Neither was the Fiend, but Vince is basically forced to push him now because he's currently the top merch seller and the fans and Fox are really behind Wyatt now.

To be fair, Husky Harris wasn't Vince's idea either, but that's probably better than any idea he would have came up with for Wyatt.

Comment

Amazing that pretty much both the Fiend and the Wyatt Family were both his ideas and we seen how successful he got both gimmicks over.

The original Bray Wyatt never got full support from Vince because that wasn't his idea. Neither was the Fiend, but Vince is basically forced to push him now because he's currently the top merch seller and the fans and Fox are really behind Wyatt now.

To be fair, Husky Harris wasn't Vince's idea either, but that's probably better than any idea he would have came up with for Wyatt.
                Now it's a question of does Wyatt retain the title if they go through with a match with Daniel Bryan after Wyatt attacked him on Smackdown.

Comment

I like when they brought back Rambling Rabbit and he was like I'm glad to be back, there was flames everywhere and an old guy kept firing me lol.

Comment

Now it's a question of does Wyatt retain the title if they go through with a match with Daniel Bryan after Wyatt attacked him on Smackdown.

Yeah, it would be dumb for Wyatt to drop the title so soon.

Comment

• Best Royal Rumble in years, even though the first half felt stale because of Brock.

Hey Anthony342, what do you think of Drew McIntyre winning?

I was rooting for him until Edge came back, then after Edge got eliminated, I went back to rooting for Drew lol.
                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-30-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X