Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Horn Should Demand 10 Million For The Rematch Or Else......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Horn Should Demand 10 Million For The Rematch Or Else......

Jeff Horn is in a unique position to demand some serious money.

Bob Arum is gonna want that belt back, he wants it for Crawford just bob is greedy and wanted to milk pacquiao for a few more paydays so he gave the no hope Jeff Horn a shot which meant another gimmie payday off pacquiao.

Now Horn can demand a huge amount for the fight and if not he can say he gonna make a defense against one of Haymons Welters like Thurman or Spence which Bob Arum will hate cause that virtually means they will never get the title back into top ranks hands.

When you a bum like Jeff Horn theres no time to waste : theres a strong chance Horny takes an L vs. a clubfighter in his next voluntary defense. Besides Pac only one other man can will produce a lucrative purse for this reason he called out 'Money' Mayweather.

Thurman is injured and I remember Jeff Horn didn't want none of Errol Spence when they both were contenders. So you take the Pacquiao rematch if you lose in a close fight you can have a trilogy and still compete for another world title.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      When you a bum like Jeff Horn theres no time to waste : theres a strong chance Horny takes an L vs. a clubfighter in his next voluntary defense. Besides Pac only one other man can will produce a lucrative purse for this reason he called out 'Money' Mayweather.

Thurman is injured and I remember Jeff Horn didn't want none of Errol Spence when they both were contenders. So you take the Pacquiao rematch if you lose in a close fight you can have a trilogy and still compete for another world title.
      true but what im saying is LEVERAGE!

he can kindof extort money out of arum by putting that pressure on him, I want 10Million for the rematch or if not I will exercise my right to to a voluntary defense and I will defend against erroll blah blah blah.

Its not that he really wants to do it its about trying to get paid the most for his rematch.

Comment

Pacquiao will still be the A-side but Horn makes the demands since he holds that W.

Comment

There's a rematch clause that probably also stipulates what cut or guarantee horn is gonna get

Comment

i can see horn maxing out at 2 mil, unless he was a ppv draw before fighting pac.

Comment

Working...
            X