Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick of all the white hate here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browne would be one of the three best fighters Wilder would have faced....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Dylan Whyte that is! Look what is it about this guy? yes he has a pin head, so did Larry Holmes and Holmes leapt off of tall buildin...well he leapt out of boxing aprons! yes Whyte is ****y so?

Deontay was irate about the possibility of facing this guy, Joshua forsakes Whyte with oaths from way back...and usually my fellow members across the pond come to the rescue so why do I hear crickets instead of a threat to go to the cobbles for Dilan?

Look... The guy has a great chin, he throws punches in bunches, has been consistent on the whole of it, fought Joshua very well, arguably was seriously affected by a bad shoulder.

For a big man Whyte is mobile and matches up well when we see the other contenders. I would not be suprised to see him beat the likes of Parker, Wilder...yes Wilder!, Ruiz... This guy might be the sleeper of the bunch! Remember he fought well against Joshua I would give him the benefit of the doubt with his shoulder considering he had him moments in that fight...though Joshua has improved a lot since then...

So what say it? can we maybe have a whyte bandwagon?
      Whyte is a ****en bum! I mean Joshua beat him lmao.

Comment

Bruvas >>>> Whyties...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Why are you criticising Wilder when he went and fought Ortiz instead of Whyte??? He fought a more dangerous opponent for less money, shouldn’t we want fighters to face the best available competition and not just look for paydays????

Forget all this Wilder-Whyte, AJ-Whyte BS! Whyte is irrelevant. Assuming AJ wins the fight the division needs is AJ-Wilder!
          Ortiz is only a very small step up than Whyte, and Wilder would easily beat Whyte, get his highest pay day and exposure in the U.K. That was a no brainer. Honestly, Wilder could have fought both Ortiz and Whyte this year and still have plenty of time left to pursue AJ.

So long as HBO and SHO want to push Whyte and Miller on us as formidable opponents, then they should be led to the slaughter. AJ gets Miller and Wilder gets Whyte.

What is the big hurry on AJ/Wilder? Especially when Wilder wants too big of a share and the fight to be held in the U.S. He has no leverage for negotiating.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Stop shooting up schools then.
            LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why don't those guys ever get labeled thugs

Comment

**** that guy. I'll root against him every time.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Ortiz is only a very small step up than Whyte, and Wilder would easily beat Whyte, get his highest pay day and exposure in the U.K. That was a no brainer. Honestly, Wilder could have fought both Ortiz and Whyte this year and still have plenty of time left to pursue AJ.

So long as HBO and SHO want to push Whyte and Miller on us as formidable opponents, then they should be led to the slaughter. AJ gets Miller and Wilder gets Whyte.

What is the big hurry on AJ/Wilder? Especially when Wilder wants too big of a share and the fight to be held in the U.S. He has no leverage for negotiating.
                Ortiz is waaay better than Whyte, c’mon man. And let’s be real there was no official offer from Hearn for the Whyte fight he was just mouthing off as he always does on those silly IFL interviews. The only reason Hearn wants to make Wilder-Whyte is to earn money for himself before risking his cash cow.

I don’t really care what HBO/Sho/Sky etc are pushing tbh, as a fan I have no interest in watching meaningless fights like Wilder-Whyte or AJ-Miller, I just wanna see the best two active HW’s in the world fight so we can see who the best is.
                Wilders demand of 50/50 is definitely unrealistic, but his team is obviously leveraging in the same way AJ’s team is. It’s just like when Floyd was saying 70/30, Pac was saying 50/50 and eventually they met somewhere in the middle. I’m sure if certain people actually wanted to make this fight it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Ortiz is waaay better than Whyte, c’mon man. And let’s be real there was no official offer from Hearn for the Whyte fight he was just mouthing off as he always does on those silly IFL interviews. The only reason Hearn wants to make Wilder-Whyte is to earn money for himself before risking his cash cow.

I don’t really care what HBO/Sho/Sky etc are pushing tbh, as a fan I have no interest in watching meaningless fights like Wilder-Whyte or AJ-Miller, I just wanna see the best two active HW’s in the world fight so we can see who the best is.
                  Wilders demand of 50/50 is definitely unrealistic, but his team is obviously leveraging in the same way AJ’s team is. It’s just like when Floyd was saying 70/30, Pac was saying 50/50 and eventually they met somewhere in the middle. I’m sure if certain people actually wanted to make this fight it could happen.
                  these posters are the very worse that's terrible he would say that

Comment

Because he got famous for getting ko'd by AJ. In what world does getting ko'd make you a better fighter. I hope Browne knocks him out so that we don't have to hear about him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Some folk are stupid. If you're not the best (or undefeated) you're a bum and don't deserve respect. Whyte is great for the sport, and so how can I not like the guy. Even if he doesn't win he'll put up a fight. I hope for good things for him.
                      Too many novices on here now, that and previously good posters turned "bandwagon of troll jumpers." These guys are boxing fans only because they watch fights not because they respect the sport or the audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X