Broner is Vargas level.

Easy win for Pac-Man

Comment

Pac will retire Broner l

Comment

Manny by ud.
            It's already written in the books.

Comment

Broner has never been stopped. That doesn't mean his defense is impeccable. Broner has heart and will. It takes alot of determination to get up and fight Maidana and go full 12 rounds after being dropped twice. And those were life-threatening knockdowns. That says something.

He's a four-division champ and has never backed down from a fight against anyone his promoter puts in front of him. Nevertheless, if he decides to let his hands go against someone like Pacquiao, he might get dropped again.

Pac dropped Jesse Vargas in round 2 and cruised to a unanimous decision win and took Jesse Vargas' WBO belt. Broner struggled with a drained Jesse Vargas (i dont know why Vargas agreed to a 144 catchweight with Broner).

But that's the past. I could be wrong. Who knows what 2019 Pacquiao or 2019 Broner looks like.

Comment

Pacquiao wide ud possibly a shut out

Comment

Pacquiao is going to **** Broner up.

Broner is gun shy, but I hope he let's his hands go with Pac.

Caught quick, stunned then shells up

Comment

Fighter of the decade not too late for AB.

He beats Pac, then fights Mayweather and gets a surprise KO finish. He then fights and stops Mcgregor and then finally faces Lomachenko (after Loma beats Mikey) and the ref calls it a TKO after Loma can't take any more tov the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                      Fighter of the decade not too late for AB.

He beats Pac, then fights Mayweather and gets a surprise KO finish. He then fights and stops Mcgregor and then finally faces Lomachenko (after Loma beats Mikey) and the ref calls it a TKO after Loma can't take any more tov the body.

I hope you don't mind me coming over and sitting down, but Ive been watching you all evening, and I want to tear you apart!

Comment

Working...
                      X