No announcement yet.

Thurman should try salt water for his "injury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman should try salt water for his "injury"

Hey Thurman fans, why hasn't keef tried salt water to heal his "injury". It seemed to have done wonders for Pacquiao. After salt water treatment Pacquiao beat Bradley, Vargas, Horn, and Lucas.

At this point why not give it a try? Modern medicine don't seem to be working for Keef so why don't he try doing what Pacquiao did, worked great for him.

Maybe salt water will heal his "injury", but maybe won't make him find his balls? I mean when you say no to fighting Khan and Vargas, that is pretty suspect

You also have pray, otherwise it won’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
      sure why not, Keef should give that a try too, I mean a guy who just got a bullet in his leg made a faster comeback lol

maybe keef just isn't trying hard enough to make a return

Comment

Manny had surgery which healed his shoulder. The swimming in saltwater was part of the rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          and dont forget to bring his moms to the fight so she can do spells at his opponent while the fight is going on...

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Manny had surgery which healed his shoulder. The swimming in saltwater was part of the rehab.
            that's good for him, Thurman should really give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              and dont forget to bring his moms to the fight so she can do spells at his opponent while the fight is going on...
              lol that shi* still scary

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                Hey Thurman fans, why hasn't keef tried salt water to heal his "injury". It seemed to have done wonders for Pacquiao. After salt water treatment Pacquiao beat Bradley, Vargas, Horn, and Lucas.

At this point why not give it a try? Modern medicine don't seem to be working for Keef so why don't he try doing what Pacquiao did, worked great for him.

Maybe salt water will heal his "injury", but maybe won't make him find his balls? I mean when you say no to fighting Khan and Vargas, that is pretty suspect
                OK I'm confused, are you actually cheerleading for Thurman or you hating?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  OK I'm confused, are you actually cheerleading for Thurman or you hating?
                  I'm just asking a simple question, I'm asking why won't he try it? Seems like nothing else has been working for him so why don't he try something unconventional and see if it'll work for him, unless he's just content in sitting in the sidelines and saying he has an "injury"

what he's doing right now isn't working on fixing his injury so if he was really serious, why not give something else a try

it's been how long already to heal, something isn't working

another fighter just got a bullet in his leg and made a faster come back, what gives?

Comment

Working...
                  X