Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    what??????
    I think Adrien Broner beats Thurman

I am very low on Thurman. He has very little power and doesnt do enough - boxing wise - to beat AB. It would be a 50/50 fight for me, honestly.

Comment

If you go by resume then yeah he’s the man at 147

But if you go by eye test and looking spectacular against lower level fighters then it’s Crawford and Spence

For some reason most people go with the eye test and only bring up resumes and quality of opponents when it’s convenient

Would Spence / Crawford beat Thurman right now , there’s a good chance but neither have have fought anywhere near the caliber Thurman has and untill they do you can’t really have them as the top dogs l.

Comment

Yes this is true...for now anyway...what up with the guy on here saying Broner beats thurman? Hahahahahaha. Jesus f christ some ppl. I think thurman if he comes back strong as before beats all except crawford..be a great fight though

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I think Adrien Broner beats Thurman

I am very low on Thurman. He has very little power and doesnt do enough - boxing wise - to beat AB. It would be a 50/50 fight for me, honestly.
          R u stating that Mr let’s not throw for five six rounds can defeat Thurman or any other boxer for that case
          I respect your opinion but I definitely disagree
          And I also think , Keith has more one punch power than Broner
          In my eyes , Broner is a total fugh up , starting with him imitating Floyd ‘ s style and forgetting to land on his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Just a reminder... That's all.
            Um Yea ok..

Comment

Not after a 1.5 year lay off in my opinion

Comment

Working...
              X