Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-20-2018, 02:16 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14369 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,407,225,777,991,038,533,632.00
Total Points: 692,155,459,082,944,912,556,032.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Just like all the holding from Adonis not to mention the ref breaking it up every time Jack got on the inside. B*tch move from Adonis and ref
Agreed, the ref sould have made the fight out of the clinches. Too much refereeing in my opinion.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2018, 03:08 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4924 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,220,983,228,416,042,907,729,920.00
Total Points: 3,225,983,228,416,052,686,749,696.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmabshir View Post
At first i had jack winning easy but after i rewatched it twice, i have stevenson winning 115-113 both times.

jack gave away 5 of the first 6 rounds

stevenson took round 10 and

jack won 4,7,8,9,12

Problem was jacks inability to fight in the first half of the fight, the same issue with degale and in all honesty i think a draw was unfair to stevenson. a rematch i have stevenson winning because he came off a 11 month layoff and clearly gassed out.

jacks whole plan was to let stevenson gas out and win then, which is an awful plan because that requires you giving up the majority of the first half of the fight.

stevenson is on his way out, but i think jack loses badly to bivol, kovalev and gvodyzk. i honestly think jack is a little bit overrated. any thoughts?
My thoughts are you scored the fight correctly except for round 10 which was won by Jack making the fight a draw of 114 to 114. I agree Jack would lose to those guys and is a little bit overrated by many.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:24 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
allanperlee is a jewel in the roughallanperlee is a jewel in the roughallanperlee is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,005,594.00

Quote:
Should only have 2 draws.. he beat the **** out of Perriban
I didnt see that fight, ill check It out.
allanperlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:30 PM #24
The GOAT

Quoted: 2304 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,116,276,856,958,896.00
Total Points: 150,000,142,168,265,060,253,696.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmabshir View Post
At first i had jack winning easy but after i rewatched it twice, i have stevenson winning 115-113 both times.

jack gave away 5 of the first 6 rounds

stevenson took round 10 and

jack won 4,7,8,9,12

Problem was jacks inability to fight in the first half of the fight, the same issue with degale and in all honesty i think a draw was unfair to stevenson. a rematch i have stevenson winning because he came off a 11 month layoff and clearly gassed out.

jacks whole plan was to let stevenson gas out and win then, which is an awful plan because that requires you giving up the majority of the first half of the fight.

stevenson is on his way out, but i think jack loses badly to bivol, kovalev and gvodyzk. i honestly think jack is a little bit overrated. any thoughts?
I scored it a draw. I scored rd. 11 for Stevenson but he lost rd 10 badly until he landed the body shot that turned the tide back to him. It was a good fight but wasn't fought very skillfully in my opinion. Kovalev would have knocked either out relatively easy in my opinion.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:37 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,010,075,216.96

A fighter can't give away the first half of a fight and expect to get a decision. Jack was lucky to get a draw. The judge who had it 115-113 wasn't watching the fight I was.
An interesting thing was how the commentators missed the first body shot that hurt Jack in the 10th, they caught the second one but talked right over the first one.
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:34 PM #26
The best MW ever

Quoted: 5075 Post(s)
Red Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,415,987,994,681,920.00
Total Points: 50,000,331,415,987,993,706,496.00
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to Red Skull

Quote:
Because itís no way you can clearly give round 1 to Adonis. That was a pick em round neither landed anything significant
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

One Adonis is the champion
Two Adonis throws more
Three Adonis lands more
Four Adonis is controlling the round

Adonis clearly wins round 1 its not up for debate.
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:42 PM #27
Garlic Butter Gang!

Quoted: 2723 Post(s)
SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,551,278,404,802,711,650,304.00
Total Points: 12,551,278,404,802,711,650,304.00
Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Happy Bday - Terrel 
Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 
Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Pretend it's Floyd you nerdy ass phaggot - El-blanco No Message - -jose- these are awesome...lol. - jazluvr For Always Having Fly Chicas In Your Avatar - JimRaynor Biggest crybaby on this forum. Nonstop 24/7 moaning and bitching. A dickless wimp. - //// 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

That's exactly how I scored the fight. My issue with Jack's plan is it is a plan TO STOP YOUR OPPONENT not to win a decision. That was the only way that plan is successful.
SkillspayBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:43 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3733 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,010,000,000,999,986,561,024.00
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

One Adonis is the champion
Two Adonis throws more
Three Adonis lands more
Four Adonis is controlling the round

Adonis clearly wins round 1 its not up for debate.
Iím an idiot? They both landed the same amount of punches in round one lol.
So how isnít it not rational to give Badou that round? He landed more power punches in round 1 also.

ďTwo Adonis throws moreĒ

Son you donít get credit for just going out there throwing punches.You have to actually LAND them. Maybe youíre the incoherent idiot or you just DKSAB!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:00 PM #29
The best MW ever

Quoted: 5075 Post(s)
Red Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,415,987,994,681,920.00
Total Points: 50,000,331,415,987,993,706,496.00
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to Red Skull

Quote:
Iím an idiot? They both landed the same amount of punches in round one lol.
So how isnít it not rational to give Badou that round? He landed more power punches in round 1 also.

ďTwo Adonis throws moreĒ

Son you donít get credit for just going out there throwing punches.You have to actually LAND them. Maybe youíre the incoherent idiot or you just DKSAB!

Implying compubox is a reliable source to validate your weak argument, its like linking my Vice and Buzzfeed articles to prove Trump had collusion with Russia
Here look a picture of stats that are false
Okay bro, you won this debate

I'm done for today, wow some people are truly clueless least your stupidity made me laugh
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:02 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Ganondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,835,894,944,409,604,325,376.00
Total Points: 51,835,893,634,409,586,229,248.00
Super payment, superman! - PlasterWraps 

I picked Jack by close Decision and I also had it 115-113 Stevenson. I was definitely inebriated doe.
Ganondorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
change, jack, mind, stevenson, watching

User Tag List