No announcement yet.

Is margaritos career over??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Yes, in the sense that he will no longer be a real threat or all that competitive against top fighters, and not because of his eye. He's borderline shot, his chin has been "softened" plus he can no longer use wraps with plaster.
    *IF* Margo's chin is still there, I'd give him a good chance against Ortiz, Berto, Canelo, Chavez Jr., Cotto, Ishida. Those would be good fights.

Comment

he needs the rest from that beating,He should take the whole year off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
        *IF* Margo's chin is still there, I'd give him a good chance against Ortiz, Berto, Canelo, Chavez Jr., Cotto, Ishida. Those would be good fights.
        Okay, maybe not Ishida.

Comment

He still has another eye socket to smash on the left. Boxing needs that eye. He'll be back.

Comment

I hope not, i want to see him get knocked the fuck out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310 View Post
              Almost a year means it's ALMOST A YEAR you know 10 months 11 months maybe even 9 months if you stretch it but 6? thats half a year
              ok sorry its been 6 months since he last fought. the cotto rematch was scheduled for september which would be almost a year.

Comment

His career is certainly not over. He can make 5, maybe 10 millies w/ Cotto. I believe whole heartily that the only reason why they aren't fighting in September like originally planned, was because Arum did not want to compete against an impending Mayweather fight on the same weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  His career is certainly not over. He can make 5, maybe 10 millies w/ Cotto. I believe whole heartily that the only reason why they aren't fighting in September like originally planned, was because Arum did not want to compete against an impending Mayweather fight on the same weekend.

yea but what if that eye never heals correctly?? he will never get cleared to fight...wouldnt that be a career ender??

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    yea but what if that eye never heals correctly?? he will never get cleared to fight...wouldnt that be a career ender??
                    When Arum is involved, all things are possible

Comment

Margarito had no career before he stepped in with Pac. That was just his cash out. Thanks uncle bob. You ****knuckle.

Comment

Working...
                      X