No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!! Revisited!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
    This is tempting. I'm going to start tommorow. Maybe not for 6 intense weeks though.
    Come on, man after the first six weeks you will want to keep it up. Lol. We need more numbers.

Comment

i'm in lads

Comment

wen do we start n that

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
          Come on, man after the first six weeks you will want to keep it up. Lol. We need more numbers.
          Ha probably. Alright I'll attempt the six weeks thing.

Starting tommorow?

I'll get a height and weight measurement, and a few pictures.

The one that prompted me into this was on friday, when I was round my mates getting pissed. At the time it seemed like a good idea, however upon picture reflection I look horrible.

Comment

Ha probably. Alright I'll attempt the six weeks thing.

Starting tommorow?

I'll get a height and weight measurement, and a few pictures.

The one that prompted me into this was on friday, when I was round my mates getting pissed. At the time it seemed like a good idea, however upon picture reflection I look horrible.
            We all starting tomorrow?

Your not gonna grow lol. Yh I'm gonna do the same pic of front(chest and abs) back (shoulders etc.) Is that it?

Good to see Ive tempted ya lol I would never be arsed doing this if it wwasn't about posting the pics for improvements lol.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
              We all starting tomorrow?

Your not gonna grow lol. Yh I'm gonna do the same pic of front(chest and abs) back (shoulders etc.) Is that it?

Good to see Ive tempted ya lol I would never be arsed doing this if it wwasn't about posting the pics for improvements lol.
              Oh, count me out then. lol.

Nah i thought it'd be interesting for 1. I don't know my own short height, and 2. BMI

I'm going to roughly follow that routine thing.

What do you think about my other thread here?

Comment

Oh, count me out then. lol.

Nah i thought it'd be interesting for 1. I don't know my own short height, and 2. BMI

I'm going to roughly follow that routine thing.

What do you think about my other thread here?
                Yeah good thinking I'm gonna do the same even though I doubt I will grow at all.

You mean that routine from the link I gave in the other thead?

Comment

Nah mate, not that abs one. Just the other general strentgh changing.
                  To be honest I doubt I'll change much. I just want a better looking stomach, leaner legs and firmer guns.

Oh and to be able to play a whole football(socer) match without been knackered. I think I could be a much better player if I had the fitness. For example I came on for about 10/15 minutes at the end and was cream crackered. I can't sprint without tiring aswell.

And work on some boxing, for self defense.

Comment

Nah mate, not that abs one. Just the other general strentgh changing.
                    To be honest I doubt I'll change much. I just want a better looking stomach, leaner legs and firmer guns.

Oh and to be able to play a whole football(socer) match without been knackered. I think I could be a much better player if I had the fitness. For example I came on for about 10/15 minutes at the end and was cream crackered. I can't sprint without tiring aswell.

And work on some boxing, for self defense.
                    Ah right the sit up and pull up bars? I don't think you will need them much becuase they won't help you loads.

Yeha I just want to tone up my upper body, because I have ordered an exercise bike from argos liek 2 weeks ago and still hasn't come, but when it comes I'll will be using that loads coupled with running and working out. I should improve.
                    The bike link below. Half price as well
                    http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...fusion%20cycle
                    Just do some regular running to improve for footie. How old r ya m8? I'm 17 btw.
                    I am currently gymless, my old gym got demolished so were meant to be moving up to a different one an awesome one as well if our trainer hurries up lol. But if he doesn't get it done in about a month most of my mates are going to a different one. So theres still options lol. Do ya go to a gym?

Comment

How about Tuesday Jan. 15th?

Comment

Working...
                      X