Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    and you have been exposed as a certified TBE nutt sukker.
    ^More gayness....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAOOO. Good post!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYdO0P-gJQ

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/other...o10p0kponpaei7

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--13285

Comment

LMAOOO. Good post!
        Apparently a sizable contigency thought I was rough on Floyd. jut was trying to inject some levity lol. But Floyd knows that the MMA guys are easy pickings and frankly, if I may use this response to say this to those who feel aggrieved, If I were Floyd...

I would most definitely take those fights for the money!

Its a fact that if Floyd would take a few more fights against MMA guys and fire his private Barber when he realizes he is bald, that he could fund a small countries Gross National Product.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          ^More gayness....LOL
          says the guy with floyd's c0ck in his ass.

Comment

• Razor what would Floyd do without you?

Comment

• razor been replying to post on here for 6 hours straight lol... i left for lunch while he was on a roll and came back 2 hours later and he's still in here replying lol.

Comment

You know, Floyd has matured a lot as he has aged, and most of his interviews have come off normal and respectful. But at times like this when people are going at him, I think it would be cool if he could respond with class. Could have just said something like, "Been there, beat him, but I wish Canelo all the best."

Not really blaming him for clapping back, it is what it is. I guess it's a pretty serious accusation to say that he is hurting boxing (I don't see how that is the case). But I think as a 40 year old man, it isn't necessary to take these little beefs into the more cringy realm. Just my 2 cents.

But hey, I also realize that's the formula for selling these fights. And Floyd is TBE at that, so who am I to speak? Have at it.
                You do know Nelo bad mouthed him at least twice right? Sometimes you just have to put people in there place....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  brah, get off my c0ck. didnt know that mouth of yours is big enough to fit both of c0cks in there.
                  ^More gay talk....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    what Floyd said has little to do with what Canelo said though. Floyd was basically just talking about money and that he earned more than Canelo will. That has nothing to do with Canelo saying fight him instead, unless they're arguing who is the A side, which they're not.

It was Floyd being Floyd, wanting to "one up" anybody that gets a good deal for themselves. He should be happy to see boxers and former opponents making big money now he's retired. His supposed ethos as a promoter is that he wants fighters in the sport to prosper. But Floyd doesn't like anyone else getting the attention, that's why he talks about fighting Manny on the weekend of another big fight and why he shouting about how much he earned, just because another fighter is making good money.

Massive fan of him as a fighter but for someone that achieved so much, he always seems very insecure. You don't see other legendary fighters go on the way he does.
                    The saying goes, "Don't start none, won't be none."

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Froyd the attention wh@re
                      And you are the attention being used by the wh0re....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X