Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So why don't you & Triple L MAN UP & ask for a Jermall Charlo fight? Oh cuz you guys don't want to see Triple L get Knocked the fvk out....LMMFAO!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!
    I wouldn't care if he got ko'd and I hope the fight does get made. Because we all know Canelo won't want any smoke with charlo any time soon. Charlo will have to make it so that Canelo can't avoid him because despite being a mandatory, the wbc already made it known that they won't guarantee him a shot vs your man crush. But I know exactly where you're coming from. You want ggg vs charlo because you want Canelo to put that fight off for as long as he can (like he did with ggg) and face bums like this fielding guy so you can keep pretending that he's something we all know he really isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
      Bob knows who won that fight along with the vast majority of fans and media. Fact is that GGG never failed a drug test, can’t say the same for Canelo failing 2. Sounds like DAZN doesn’t care about drug cheats, I doubt that Canelo will bring the type of subscribers that DAZN needs to pay him that money as his numbers and fan base declined after he got caught on two tests cheating
      Nelo made Triple L look like a punk & bob is a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
        its all about the cash and canelo brings the cash, cant see a third fight going that much different tho but you never know, i dont think i have seen either of them hurt in both fights, at all
        Triple L was hurt in the body by Nelo's punches.

Comment

No MORE PAPER champs!

GGG is not interested in fighting elimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger
            Triple L cant box if his life depended on it so he needs to cheat....LMMFAO!

Comment

Just move on. Neither of you can stop the other so it will just be another controversial win on the cards for Canelo. It just wastes time that could be spent on other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                I wouldn't care if he got ko'd and I hope the fight does get made. Because we all know Canelo won't want any smoke with charlo any time soon. Charlo will have to make it so that Canelo can't avoid him because despite being a mandatory, the wbc already made it known that they won't guarantee him a shot vs your man crush. But I know exactly where you're coming from. You want ggg vs charlo because you want Canelo to put that fight off for as long as he can (like he did with ggg) and face bums like this fielding guy so you can keep pretending that he's something we all know he really isn't.
                For starters Nelo/Triple L was talked about for 1 year THEN Oscar offered Triple L the fight in Sept. 2016 but Triple L declined, a year after that we had the fight & Nelo boxed circles around him then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.....LMMFAO! Jermall/Nelo are young so they can wait but your boy Triple Flop doesn't have much time especially if he wants Nelo again cuz he HAS to fight Jermall is he wants Nelo, at least what wbc says....

Now I see 2 things with Nelo

1. He is probably fighting Rocky to get used to fighting a big body to get ready for Jermall cuz he knows damn well Triple L is too scared of him so he will be stuck facing Jermall.

2. He will use dazn to avoid Jermall Charlo.

Now I KNOW where YOU & ALL the g-tards are coming from & ya'll DON'T want Jermall to fight Triple L cuz ya'll KNOW Jermall drops Triple Flop. Talk about a WEAK A*S 97K FAN BASE!

Jermall Charlo vs golvkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  GGG is not interested in fighting elimination.
                  No he is not interested in getting his a*s kicked!

Comment

For starters Nelo/Triple L was talked about for 1 year THEN Oscar offered Triple L the fight in Sept. 2016 but Triple L declined, a year after that we had the fight & Nelo boxed circles around him then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.....LMMFAO! Jermall/Nelo are young so they can wait but your boy Triple Flop doesn't have much time especially if he wants Nelo again cuz he HAS to fight Jermall is he wants Nelo, at least what wbc says....

Now I see 2 things with Nelo

1. He is probably fighting Rocky to get used to fighting a big body to get ready for Jermall cuz he knows damn well Triple L is too scared of him so he will be stuck facing Jermall.

2. He will use dazn to avoid Jermall Charlo.

Now I KNOW where YOU & ALL the g-tards are coming from & ya'll DON'T want Jermall to fight Triple L cuz ya'll KNOW Jermall drops Triple Flop. Talk about a WEAK A*S 97K FAN BASE!

Jermall Charlo vs golvkin!!!!

I won't even entertain you defending the time period when canelo clearly ducked ggg with low ball offers. Same thing Hearn is doing to wilder over the Joshua fight by making offers nobody in their right mind would accept, without a ppv upside. As for charlo vs ggg, I'd pick charlo to win... By ko... And do what Canelo couldn't which is beat down a 36 yr old man who has clearly seen his best days. It's actually odd how the so called face of boxing who is only 28 yrs old couldn't convincingly beat a 36 yr old man who they say can't box. Meanwhile Canelo couldn't even get past his jab in 24 rounds. Just kept getting outlanded round after round. But hey, you love him so that's all that matters.

Comment

That’s right roided up ginger cheat, when GGG turns 45

Comment

Working...
                      X