Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    This is one of the dumbest threads ever lol
    ^^^^^^^

here's a good example the thread starter's talking about. it hits a nerve!

well, an idiot will always be an idiot!

Comment

That is a LIE, I see their fans holding them to High Standards and tearing them apart all on youtube when they do something STUPID. Just last week I seen guys on youtube tearing Mayweather apart for this supposed comeback and how he is trying to steal the spotlight from a red hot Welterweight Division that is doing just fine without Mayweather and Pacquiao being the center of attention of it and holding it hostage. Seen guys post videos tearing into Broner when he does dumb stuff as well as Davis when he goes on his Mayweather social Media rants which seems like every 3-4 Months

So I would have to disagree with the Excuses from that particular fanbase. I would say others particularly INTERNATIONAL FAN BASE'S tend to use more excuses because again like I posted in another thread when you're not use to seeing greatness represent you on the Grand Stage, when you finally get one you become overly protective of it to the point that YOU make excuses when your guy lose after spending months if not years trying to convince everybody that your guy is "GREAT" and "GREATER THAN THE LEGENDS"

You have fans still crying over the Loma vs Salido despite Loma already redeeming himself from that by going on to being one of the Best P4P Fighters currently in boxing. Yet STILL he has fans talking about "Low Blows" from Salido

Comment

Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
        Why is it that these guy's fan base always make excuses for their poor performance? They always say "if Broner is motivated he'll be unstoppable". As soon as their fighter starts looking "average", their fan base starts making excuses such as "he didnt take training seriously".
        Funny story, when Maidana lost to Alexander, all his fans told me he didnt train seriously, was too getting too heavy in between fights, was too deep in the street life, his mind wasnt really on boxing at the time...

So maybe you should add Maidana's fan base to your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Funny story, when Maidana lost to Alexander, all his fans told me he didnt train seriously, was too getting too heavy in between fights, was too deep in the street life, his mind wasnt really on boxing at the time...

I have a better idea. Go make a thread about it.

Comment

Agree with OP I always thought it was funny how everytime AB got whooped people would say it was bc he wasnt motivated. And they say a motivated Broner would be undefeated ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              who the hell needs to make an excuse for Mayweather???

Broner is just an idiot and Tank hasnt had a close fight yet but he to is an idiot...

Nice try tho..lol
              Pretty much.... Dumb thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                ^^^^^^^

here's a good example the thread starter's talking about. it hits a nerve!

well, an idiot will always be an idiot!
                stop following me around like a groupie you whore. that’s your ugly wife job. Worry about your 3rd world country and not me kid

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  T.B.E. hasn't lost in 20 years plus is retired & Tank is undefeated at the moment. Do you know what your talking about? LMMFAO! You got the WRONG fighters of the fan base that has excuses....you might want to look up kovalev & golovkin for novels of excuses....LMMFAO!!
                  The hate makes these dudes ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

Lmaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
                      Exactly what i was wondering too. Why the excuses?

"Floyd didn't even train for Conor"

"Floyd carried Conor"
                      That’s not an excuse that’s bragging you moron. Didn’t even have to train and still stopped the over rated great white hype

Comment

Working...
                      X