No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Decisions Danny Garcia To Capture WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Give Jhonny some love for me, my brother! Long time no see! You back in Cali or Japan still? Japan has been on my wishlist for years and I think the wifey and I are going to try to go for a week next year.

Plus, you know I'm a huge mark for Japanese boxers lol. I feel like you and I are the only ones that really follow them on here

I’m still here in Tokyo, returning to the USA, October 14th... you and your wife show up, jhonny and I will pick you both up... I have been here a long time... I dream in broken Japanese... I’ll be in Cali for 4 weeks... then to India... I don’t know how long I’ll be there.. paul m... hit me up, and jhonny and I will pick you up...

Peace brother...

Comment

Cherry Garcia’s career could go down in flames if he loses tonight.

Comment

Am I crazy to believe porter stops Garcia? I smoked my last green bud 5 hours ago...my weed man won’t come around til after Canelo gets stopped by GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I’m still here in Tokyo, returning to the USA, October 14th... you and your wife show up, jhonny and I will pick you both up... I have been here a long time... I dream in broken Japanese... I’ll be in Cali for 4 weeks... then to India... I don’t know how long I’ll be there.. paul m... hit me up, and jhonny and I will pick you up...

Peace brother...
          I still got your email somewhere homie, please believe I'll reach out when I'm coming. As for this year, Chicago in November for my annual charity event, then Detroit in December for my birthday.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Am I crazy to believe porter stops Garcia? I smoked my last green bud 5 hours ago...my weed man won’t come around til after Canelo gets stopped by GGG...

glad you mentioned that! I was going to ask how the bud is in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
            Prefight analysis and prediction for Garcia vs. Porter: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-prefight.html

I do wonder about the career track for the fighter who loses this fight... too soon to say this might be the last chance for the loser?

alright buddy....

fuck off with this shit

you are getting blocked

you LoadedWraps

block this sucker too from you threads dude is hella annoying always posting his click bait shiiiit

Comment

Yall crazy for thinking Porter is winning this.

Danny will win this comfortably but it's gonna be an ugly fight. Porter is tailor made for Garcia.

Garcia needs to bully him back and stay off the ropes.
              Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 09-08-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I still got your email somewhere homie, please believe I'll reach out when I'm coming. As for this year, Chicago in November for my annual charity event, then Detroit in December for my birthday.

glad you mentioned that! I was going to ask how the bud is in Japan?

The bud is over priced.. jhonny and I need bud to deal with daily bs... just yesterday... two Japanese Mormons knocked on my wooden door... I listed a little.. kinda...

I asked about Joseph Smith, Jesus, secret underwear..https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=idx3GSL2KWs.

****ed with them. ... on so many levels... told them that Joseph Smith, isn’t a prophet, pulled out my Torah... they will never call on me again..

My wife was mad, as usual..she gets mad at me for listening to bs, then pointing out my alternative view..

Hit me up... you welcome here...

I got to post a photo of the Netherlands sailing team.. the guy was my size.. the chicks were over 6feet two.. wearing flats...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Yall crazy for thinking Porter is winning this.

Danny will win this comfortably but it's gonna be an ugly fight. Porter is tailor made for Garcia.

Garcia needs to bully him back and stay off the ropes.
                  Do you really think so.... I gotporter manhadling Danny.. I got porter man handling Danny...

I could be wrong...but... I’ll bet money that porter wins... no epoints... cash money... in a few days we will see... peace homie..

Comment

This is one of the best match-ups of the year, I expect a very high level fight and good ratings. Picking Shawn Porter to outpoint and outwork Danny with his speed, strength and drowning style. I think Danny will land some good flush punches in the exchanges but over the course of 12 rounds he's going to get bust up.

May the best man win though

Comment

Porter is kinda short. Looks like 5'5" or 5'6" in a good day. He is still a very tough opponent despite having 2 losses in his resume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujdNb2YtAV8

Comment

Working...
                      X