No announcement yet.

College female student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you feel this way about other crimes?

Should falsely accusing someone of robbery, murder etc get the same time as one might get for robbery, murder etc?
    I do. People need to be as honest about bringing charges as possible. There are so many men who lost their lives because of lying azzhole... honest mistakes are cool... out and out lying... same punishment the guy they intentionally lied about.

Comment

It's ridiculous that the courts are giving the broads in these fake rape cases any jail time just RECENTLY, considering they've been doing it for more than a decade now. I agree that they should have to serve the sentence that the man they falsely accused would've served if found guilty. Like the dude in my sig once said, "If you give a mother****a power, they're gonna abuse it". Women have been given power by the court system, and like the conniving wretches they are, have used it to frivolously destroy the lives of innocent men for something as petty as hurting their feelings, turning them down, or simply out of spite.

Comment

The amount of sexist, misogynistic 'jokes' in this thread is fuccing disgusting and toxic. You guys really need to grow up and stop thinking 'rape' is a laughing matter.

Having said all of that, I wouldn't touch that ugly hoe, let alone rape her.

Comment

so she only gets 45 days for lying??? but had this been true, the suspect/rapist would be doing 10-20+ years...............

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Lying about being raped is nearly as serious of crime as committing rape. It is damaging to actual rape victims for someone to cry wolf like this.
            exactly!!! people who gets caught for lying about shiiet like this should face a longer sentence so it will lower the chances of others wanting to do the same.

Comment

Everyone wants to be a victim in today's society. From the article, I didn't see that she actually accused someone. She just said somebody. If she had actually accused a real person, then yes throw the damn book at her but just saying she was raped and not actually accusing someone, should be a lesser crime. She should still be held accountable for wasting the time of law enforcement and the courts though.

Comment

Working...
              X