No announcement yet.

Ban the NRA and the mass shootings end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
    You can't refute any of the points I made. You logic is flawed and especially these hilarious leaps to say this means that.
    I'm still waiting for you to cite what you claim are strawmen I created.....

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
    Why are you cherry picking NYC vs London based on a blip over a few months.
    We had a thread on it.

That, and the numbers are telling.

That's why neither you or Nelson will answer my question concerning those numbers.

Most of the current trend seems to be black gang crime in certain areas stabbing other black people. Again your using this to say this means that.
    I didn't say it meant anything, other than London has a higher murder rate than NYC, despite the gun bans in London.

Learn how to argue properly and challenge the points I made instead of excuses not to deal with them.
    I have. Another example of you not knowing what you're talking about in terms of Debate 101

Btw, this post in no way moved the discourse along. It's just more nonsense, misuse of words and terms, and (failed) snark.

Knock that **** off and move the discourse along. You're running out of chances.....

Now, would you like to explain how London has a higher murder rate than NYC despite the gun bans in London?

I'm gonna guess not, but we shall see.

Comment

• So here's where we stand:

1. You asserted I made strawman arguments, but despite being asked to cite examples you have failed to do so.

Please cite examples, or retract.

2. You can tackle the question about the murder rate in London vs NYC.

Anything else is nonsense and thus is gumming up my Notifications. Please, don't do that any longer. Answer the question on the table, and/or prove your charges, or say nothing.

If you choose anything but one of those 3 options, you go on Ignore.

Choose wisely.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        So here's where we stand:

1. You asserted I made strawman arguments, but despite being asked to cite examples you have failed to do so.

Please cite examples, or retract.

2. You can tackle the question about the murder rate in London vs NYC.

Anything else is nonsense and thus is gumming up my Notifications. Please, don't do that any longer. Answer the question on the table, and/or prove your charges, or say nothing.

If you choose anything but one of those 3 options, you go on Ignore.

Choose wisely.....
        I don't care if you put me on ignore it'd save me time on someone who keeps dodging questions, uses flawed reasoning and makes giant leaps of logic that don't add up. You don't know how to argue. I've already told you what most of the murders seem to be and that judging it over a few isolated months means nothing compared to the yearly trend. Address my points or stop gumming up my notifications with more of your nonsense.

Comment

• The same people saying we couldn't criticize this scripted egomaniac zombie because he was 17 were calling for the voting age to be lowered to 16.

How about we raise it to mid 20s (when the brain is mostly formed). Teenagers are literally mentally ******ed compared to adults. There's a reason age discrimination is the one type we weren't willing to let go of.

If people saw a grown man making the simplistic arguments hogg makes he would be perceived as some sort of forest gump who got in over his head and they would kindly cut to a new segment.
          Last edited by ////; 04-20-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            The same people saying we couldn't criticize this scripted egomaniac zombie because he was 17 were calling for the voting age to be lowered to 16.

How about we raise it to mid 20s (when the brain is mostly formed). Teenagers are literally mentally ******ed compared to adults. There's a reason age discrimination is the one type we weren't willing to let go of.

If people saw a grown man making the simplistic arguments hogg makes he would be perceived as some sort of forest gump who got in over his head and they would kindly cut to a new segment.

True, my dude.

Comment

• Here, in Australia, if we had a constitution that led to tens of thousands of needless deaths, we would change the constitution.

We aren't brainwashed at a young age into worshipping ancient documents.

NRA: "Don't you get it? It's old, and it is written down!"
              Sanity: "Yeah, but it is causing so many needless dea..."
              NRA: "IT'S OLD AND IT IS WRITTEN DOWN!!!!"
              Sanity: "That is the worst conceivable reason to defend th..."
              NRA: "ITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWNITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWNITSOLDANDW RITTENDOWNITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWNITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWN ITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWNITSOLDANDWRITTENDOWN!!!!!!!!!! !!!!"

Worshipping an ancient document, at the expense of the lives of your countrymen, makes you a traitor - not a patriot. But the NRA and their supporters don't care about how many of their countrymen are slaughtered. They hate their country, and revel in the death of their fellow Americans.

The funny thing is, that they think they love their country. In much the same way that a pedophile thinks that they love children.

When you hear NRA supporters talking about patriotism, know that they are the same as pedophiles talking about loving children. Try not to vomit.

Comment

I don't care if you put me on ignore it'd save me time on someone who keeps dodging questions, uses flawed reasoning and makes giant leaps of logic that don't add up. You don't know how to argue. I've already told you what most of the murders seem to be and that judging it over a few isolated months means nothing compared to the yearly trend. Address my points or stop gumming up my notifications with more of your nonsense.
                The guy is a ******ed clown.

At first I thought yeah this dude is a troll and hes decent at baiting but now I realize this isn't an act. He really is a sad, pathetic, lonely middle aged white man with only his guns to give him pleasure. His "friends" consist of the folks he meets on forums because his personality is devoid of any substance to form a meaningful relationship. I'm betting if he was married that he is now divorced and has very little if any real contact with people outside of possibly his employment (assuming he has a job). I don't often pity and yet despise someone I don't really know but his vitriolic attitude makes him very easy to dislike.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  The guy is a ******ed clown.

At first I thought yeah this dude is a troll and hes decent at baiting but now I realize this isn't an act. He really is a sad, pathetic, lonely middle aged white man with only his guns to give him pleasure. His "friends" consist of the folks he meets on forums because his personality is devoid of any substance to form a meaningful relationship. I'm betting if he was married that he is now divorced and has very little if any real contact with people outside of possibly his employment (assuming he has a job). I don't often pity and yet despise someone I don't really know but his vitriolic attitude makes him very easy to dislike.
                  When I first joined this forum, he accused me of being an alt and went to the mods to get me banned.

When I proved him wrong, he didn't man up, admit to his mistakes and apologise. He put me on ignore. Basically he tried to wipe from his mind the fact that it ever happened.

So he is someone who makes stupid conclusions, acts like a bitch based on those stupid conclusions, then won't take personal responsibility for his stupid actions.

Yes, he is the perfect NRA supporter. You won't find a bigger bitch on this forum.

Comment

. Address my points or stop gumming up my notifications with more of your nonsense.
                    Since you failed to cite any strawmen as claimed, and now you're mimicking me like a trained pet or enamored child, ill accept this as your concession you cannot cite any strawmen as charged.

In the future, don't annoy me with such foolishness again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Denmark???

I never cited Denmark.

When you first catch up on what I actually asserted, then you can start demanding source citations.

As you know well, I don't bother with your strawmen.
                      You said:

'But hey, be an unarmed victim, I don't care. They attack you guys ALOT more than they attack us here in armed Texas. '

Don't move the goalposts.

Comment

Working...
                      X