Full credit to Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    I agree but the judges were terrible.
    Foh Serge. Go gum your crow like a man cavity creep.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      How bout if he wins by late ko after getting handily outboxed and beat from pilar to post on the verge of being stopped and the judges inexplicably had him up on the cards anyway ?
      ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Foh Serge. Go gum your crow like a man cavity creep.
        Oh nuthugger is back, go suck them sweaty balls son, off you go

Comment

come on dude.
          Stiverne and Ortiz were OLD,FAT & SHORT.
          not a fair match up.

Comment

I've already said this I think in a previous post, but Wilder is just a very interesting guy to me. Typically I can't STAND the cover of the book he represents. BUT you can see a little bit of a difference in him. He really has a strong desire to win and shows tremendous heart. Me rooting for the guy is a bit of a paradox and I'm glad.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
              come on dude.
              Stiverne and Ortiz were OLD,FAT & SHORT.
              not a fair match up.
              So what were Takam and Wlad, prime atg's lmao...!!!??? I thought that Froch and GG got rid of you mofos from boxing lmao.

Comment

So what were Takam and Wlad, prime atg's lmao...!!!??? I thought that Froch and GG got rid of you mofos from boxing lmao.
                stay witz zee topic.

Comment

How bout if he wins by late ko after getting handily outboxed and beat from pilar to post on the verge of being stopped and the judges inexplicably had him up on the cards anyway ?
                  Nobody saw him outboxed handily, nobody saw him beaten from pillar to post, and the scoring of the fight was 3 judges that had him up by 1. Now go watch the fight agains Joshua dick blower and tell us how much Ortiz was winning. Inexplicably...lmmfao rotf!!! Foh with your lunacy Joshua dick blower lol. How about if Parker can continue and for some strange reason the ref stops the fight. Consider that...

Comment

Nobody saw him outboxed handily, nobody saw him beaten from pillar to post, and the scoring of the fight was 3 judges that had him up by 1. Now go watch the fight agains Joshua dick blower and tell us how much Ortiz was winning. Inexplicably...lmmfao rotf!!! Foh with your lunacy Joshua dick blower lol. How about if Parker can continue and for some strange reason the ref stops the fight. Consider that...
                    No need to get emotional. I wanted wilder to win so we'd get wilder vs joshua...but he was getting beat. He didn't show any ability to box and win rounds. The only rounds he won convincingly were the ones where he dropped and stopped ortiz. If he didn't get beat from pilar to post, why did he lose a round 10-8 when he wasn't knocked down? The ref probably would have been justified in stopping the fight. Ortiz deserves a rematch, but I'd rather see wilder vs joshua.

Also, I'm not a big joshua fan...i thought he was on his way to losing a decision to klitschko.

Comment

No need to get emotional. I wanted wilder to win so we'd get wilder vs joshua...but he was getting beat. He didn't show any ability to box and win rounds. The only rounds he won convincingly were the ones where he dropped and stopped ortiz. If he didn't get beat from pilar to post, why did he lose a round 10-8 when he wasn't knocked down? The ref probably would have been justified in stopping the fight. Ortiz deserves a rematch, but I'd rather see wilder vs joshua.

Also, I'm not a big joshua fan...i thought he was on his way to losing a decision to klitschko.
                      You were hoping and praying Ortiz won foh, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X