Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
      lol I prefer reality pictures:

Now imagine if the one of the slowest most basic simple boxers did this to Lara at 154 what an elite middleweight would do to him!

lol look at the chicken legs
      View post on imgur.com
      Last edited by ИATAS; 04-27-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
            Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Now imagine if the one of the slowest most basic simple boxers did this to Lara at 154 what an elite middleweight would do to him!

lol look at the chicken legs
            [img]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/img]
            looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

And the fans will turn against you for calling him out. And if you don't call him out fans will say you don't want to fight him and ducking him a la Danny Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Imagine is the new avoidance catch phrase , well imagine if GGG fought somebody thats elite , wouldnt that be grand .

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                  Just a simple left from Angulo and he drops like a sack of potatoes

Or those chicken legs:
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 04-27-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Yep GGG gets credit for beating Lara because he got rocked by Angulo.

Darnelle Boone knocked down Ward, which means GGG would KO Ward with a jab, to the body.

GGG has more power than I thought. Dude beat Lara and Ward without even having to throw a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                      His haters create hundreds of negative threads about him every day. I'd say the guy is pretty special.
                      THis ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      You can pretty much measure your success with the level of hate.
                      I had tons of friends I thought I could count on till I started making more money then them.

Comment

Working...
                      X