Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan still receiving full military pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan still receiving full military pay!

On Nov. 5, 2009, U.S. Army major Nidal Hasan slaughtered 13 people (one of them a pregnant woman) and injured 32 at Fort Hood in Texas. Since then he has refused to shave so that he can be given a military trial.

Come to find out he has been receiving salary payments totaling almost 300 thousand dollars since. Meanwhile the 45 people who were shot (and their families) by this sociopath don't qualify for combat related benefits, because this has been classified as "workplace violence."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3313519.html

I'd like to see them give him a military burial while he's still alive. Look at this ****face.

Comment

Well I can't wait for the liberal spin/justification for this bullsh! T.

Comment

Disgusting. Totally disgusting.

I understand the classification of the crime as 'workplace violence', but I don't understand paying this prick a single ****ing cent.

Comment

In such a clear case, that dude should have been shot right then and there in the act. None of this 'we want to know why' b.s.

Motherfukrs, they hate us. Thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            In such a clear case, that dude should have been shot right then and there in the act. None of this 'we want to know why' b.s.

Motherfukrs, they hate us. Thats why.
            Pretty much.

Comment

A couple of things. First, Fort Hood is a gun free zone. All of the people that Hasan killed were unarmed. Second, he purchased his FN Five-seven in a Texas gun shop despite the fact that there was an ongoing terrorist investigation into Hasan.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fort-...3#.UZ7M3cpKTAE

This guy should be shaved and brought to justice, but before any of that his paychecks should cease. I mean seriously, WTF?????

Comment

Pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why is he still drawing a military check? I'm not a military guy, so I'm hoping some of you with more military insight can provide me with specifics as to why he's still drawing a check.

Comment

The only thing that I can think of is some kind of astonishing clerical snafu.

The last thing this guy should receive from the military is a 7.56 round to the cranium.

Piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why is he still drawing a military check? I'm not a military guy, so I'm hoping some of you with more military insight can provide me with specifics as to why he's still drawing a check.
                    I think they could if he was a government contracted employee, but he is an active armed forces dude. Until he's tried and proven guilty, they have to honor the contract they offered(and signed themselves). I think they can suspend a certain percentage of the pay if somebody is awaiting trial, but can't suspend more than that percentage. That's my understanding of it atleast.

But yeah, 4 years later and we are still waiting for this douche to be put on trial. Surprise surprise, military courts are slower than civilian courts.

Comment

Working...
                    X