Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-13-2011, 01:20 PM #41
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond reputeChinch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 306,000,000.10
Total Points: 306,980,513.42
King of Oakland - Boy Meets World Some gifts for you ma n1gga - weak salvadoran froch gone get fucked up!! - weak salvadoran really helpful - MANIAC310 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR! - Bloody$Nate$ 
No hay pa nadie pa! - Magical Love 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinger View Post
He was baiting you and been swinging you around like a well hung cokk!.
I knew he was a troll from his first post and his name!
I was just testing him!!!
Chinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:31 PM #42
Banned

DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,968,075.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Well, there you go...

Americans take credit for killing Osama=Pakistanis die in revenge for his death

???
DET. IRONSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:34 PM #43
Banned

Nuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,864,428.97
I want to fill your gifts full of bananas. - VEG No doubt the e-gift shop will run out of e-stock - VEG I fapped over Boss Lady's avatar. Don't tell her. It out little secret. - VEG It's always saying (20 left) Does that mean it's infinite amount? I'm excited to find out. - VEG Did you hear about the banana who crossed the road? - VEG 
Nah... me neither. - VEG There were so many typos in the gift message about Boss Lady, because I was typing with my left hand. - VEG If you get what I mean? *wink* *wink* - VEG If I accidentally send you an apple, then delete it, because it would of been a mistake. - VEG You'll just have to live with bananas, I'm afraid. - VEG 
All the apples belong to "i box apples" - VEG He has them copyrighted. - VEG Wish this message would f*ck off! - VEG "The item you are trying to do is protected against flooding." - VEG A flood of bananas, could you imagine!? - VEG 
*Insert funny message* - VEG What are you thoughts on global warming? - VEG No opinion, huh? - VEG Guess what? - VEG Last banana in stock! YEAAAAAAH ALRIGHT! - VEG 

Pakistan is a war zone not because of USA vs Muslims, but because Taliban is in war with Pakistani auhtorities i believe.

War has nothing to do with religion, its all about power. Just like every other war in history, including the Crusades
Nuckin Figga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:40 PM #44
Up and Comer

Kafir Homo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 3,157.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
Well, there you go...

Americans take credit for killing Osama=Pakistanis die in revenge for his death

???
We don't care about Pakistanis.
Kafir Homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:43 PM #45
Banned

DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,968,075.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir **** View Post
We don't care about Pakistanis.
Yeah, you don't care so much you had to reply to the post?

You got a repressed sexual obsession, ****.
DET. IRONSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:00 PM #46
Up and Comer

Kafir Homo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 3,157.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
Yeah, you don't care so much you had to reply to the post?

You got a repressed sexual obsession, ****.
No I really don't care. If it took 3 million innocent Pakistanis to get rid of Bin Laden, then so be it. Islam and America are mutually exclusive. I only fight for my American brothers and sisters. I will die for any one of my brothers and sisters. Our women and children shall rise and take over the world.
Kafir Homo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
avenge, bombs, kill, laden, pakistan, suicide

User Tag List