No announcement yet.

Gisha says Israel is "preventing children from receiving toys" in Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gisha says Israel is "preventing children from receiving toys" in Gaza

The Israeli human rights group, Gisha, has taken the Israeli government to court in an effort to force Israel to reveal information on the import controls through which Gaza is being held under siege.

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blo...l-s-siege-gaza

Rules that allow the importation of cinnamon but not coriander might seem arbitrary and it’s unlikely that further documentation from the Israelis will show otherwise. But there does appear to be a sadistic logic at work here. Nothing more effectively reinforces a sense of powerlessness in a population than for the minutiae of everyday life to be under the constant, arbitrary and callous control of an invisible and inaccessible power. This is the logic and practice of subjugation. It is an exercise in the crushing of human will.

Gisha’s director, Sari Bashi, says she is no security expert, “but preventing children from receiving toys, preventing manufacturers from getting raw materials – I don’t see how that’s responsive to Israeli security needs.”

I don't blame Israel, here's a few pics of the toys the Palestinians were to trying to import in:

Comment

****ing disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I don't blame Israel, here's a few pics of the toys the Palestinians were to trying to import in:

shut your ****ing mouth lad

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post

In reality, the Palestinian children are the same as any other children.

Their land was taken, they received no compensation and they now are imprisoned in tiny Gaza, living in the worst imaginable poverty, without even the right to import medicine and toys.

The media has tried to demonize them:

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
            In reality, the Palestinian children are the same as any other children.

Their land was taken, they received no compensation and they now are imprisoned in tiny Gaza, living in the worst imaginable poverty, without even the right to import medicine and toys.

The media has tried to demonize them:
            To be honest, I'm soo sick of hearing about the backstabbing, underhanded, foul, dirty, inhumane **** Israel does that I'm starting to believe that Hitler was right and correct all along. And I'm not an anti-semite ... go figure!!

They have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that they are an inhumane, cursed people. Who have fooled the world that they are the chosen, when in fact and reality, they are the most despised by God.

After sixty-two years of lying, cheating, murdering and killing, the evidence is crystal clear that the world would probably be better off without them ever have been placed in that area of the world by their true Gods, The USA and Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              To be honest, I'm soo sick of hearing about the backstabbing, underhanded, foul, dirty, inhumane **** Israel does that I'm starting to believe that Hitler was right and correct all along. And I'm not an anti-semite ... go figure!!

They have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that they are an inhumane, cursed people. Who have fooled the world that they are the chosen, when in fact and reality, they are the most despised by God.

After sixty-two years of lying, cheating, murdering and killing, the evidence is crystal clear that the world would probably be better off without them ever have been placed in that area of the world by their true Gods, The USA and Britain.
              brilliant post lad.........

Comment

What do you expect from the most bloodthirsty and racist regime on the planet?

They force pregnant women to give birth on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  What do you expect from the most bloodthirsty and racist regime on the planet?

They force pregnant women to give birth on the streets.
                  http://www.thelocal.se/23964/20091221/

Israeli military admits to organ harvesting

Following diplomatic tensions over an August article published in Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet accusing the Israeli army of illegally harvesting the organs of Palestinians, Israel has admitted its forensic pathologists removed organs from dead bodies without consent from their families, reports the Associated Press.

* Swedish reporter meets hostile Israeli crowd (2 Nov 09)
                  * Organ theft article 'a perversion of journalistic standards' (26 Oct 09)
                  * Israel blasts Sweden over organ harvesting report (21 Aug 09)

Over the weekend, a 2000 interview carried out by an American anthropology professor with Dr. Jehuda Hiss, the then head of Israel's Abu Kabir forensic institute, was broadcast on Israel's Channel 2 TV.

In the interview, Hiss admitted to harvesting corneas and that "no permission was asked from the family."

The Israeli military confirmed that skin, corneas, heart valves and bones from Israeli soldiers, Israeli citizens, Palestinians and foreign workers had been harvested at Abu Kabir throughout the 1990s, AP reports.

Hiss said that the practice ended in 2000.

"This activity ended a decade ago and does not happen any longer," the Israeli Defence Forces said in a statement quoted by Channel 2.

Aftonbladet's article, 'Våra söner plundras på sina organ' ('They plunder the organs of our sons'), sparked a months-long diplomatic row between Israel and Sweden, with repeated calls from Israel for official condemnation of the article by the Swedish government.

Published in August, the Aftonbladet article by photographer and writer Donald Boström claimed the Israeli army had been involved in the illegal human organ trade. Boström linked allegations of organ harvesting made by individual Palestinians to a New York-based crime suspect, Rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, who had been accused of attempting to facilitate the sale of a kidney from a donor in Israel.

The organs were harvested from individuals who died from various causes, but AP reported that there has been no evidence to back up Aftonbladet's claim that Israeli soldiers killed Palestinians for their organs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                    They treat the Palestinians like dogs and then play the victim role when one of them has the audacity to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                    X