No announcement yet.

martirosyan beat trout three times, bradley and berto in amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    JMM was the LW champ, P4P #2 and it was Mayweather coming off a 2 year lay off. You're pathetic comparing the two, this is much worse.
    No it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He's better off not fighting if Vanes is the opponent. There are endless better options.

The fact he is moving up isn't as much of a deal up it just adds fuel to a fire where a guy hasn't won a fight in 3 years! That is the main issue.
      As I said it's not ideal. I hope we see GGG-Saunders in the fall. I personally don't give a fck about Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        No it isn't.
        You have a fighter that's never won a world title, hasn't fought in 2 years, hasn't won a fight in 3, moving up. You are comparing him to an HOF fighter, P4P #2. You're a ******. No way around it.

Comment

G-string plucking and slapping and popping that funky note.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            yeah i said lara was overrated and i was correct. funny how none of you had a problem with lara moving up and beating ggg, weight wasnt an issue then lol
            Yeah but your agenda there is pretty transparent though.

You are downplaying Lara as not a good opponent for GGG yet here you are saying Vanes isn't a bad fight.

It's ridiculous.

Comment

i had vanes beating lara in the second fight so ggg is fighting the guy who beat the guy that you all wanted ggg to fight! still no credit? he also got robbed against jermell charlo. come on!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Yeah but your agenda there is pretty transparent though.

You are downplaying Lara as not a good opponent for GGG yet here you are saying Vanes isn't a bad fight.

It's ridiculous.
                lara was a decent opponent just not the boogeyman people were making him out to be.

Comment

You people are something else, you are the same ones bashing every other fighters opponents and then you try to defend this one instead of letting it be what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    i had vanes beating lara in the second fight so ggg is fighting the guy who beat the guy that you all wanted ggg to fight! Still no credit? He also got robbed against jermell charlo. Come on!
                    you are one of the biggest hypocrites on these boards

Comment

• Man how low can a poster get??

Comment

Working...
                      X