Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder To Be Investigated By WBC For 'Wanting a Body' Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No it is not. I disagree. Unfortunately, deaths do occur in the ring. It's the nature of the sport. After all it is a blood sport. While I am not condoning what he is saying; However, there have been a lot of fighters who have legally died in the ring.

Sugar Ray Robinson, Emile Griffith, Ray Mancini and Sergei Kovalev all have legally killed men in the ring before. However, the last time I checked, doping in order to gain an unfair edge and advantage, is not only illegal but also unethical and immoral.

Their use are illegal in every sport; Especially in boxing. Remember that actions always speaks louder than words! There is a strong distinction between rhetoric and deeds.
    Lol he was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Alabama fraud shooting his own foot
      Nah that was you who shot himself in the foot while jerking off to hearn and aj pics you ****in queer

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Nah that was you who shot himself in the foot while jerking off to hearn and aj pics you ****in queer
        Keep sucking them Deontay balls, you like that down in Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Well, you didn't mention the part in which he said he'd feel remorse as Wilder, but Bronze Bomber is a different beast. He's building up a fighting persona. He probably could have worded it differently, but he's in the hurting business and can talk as tough as he wants, especially if it gets your opponents worried.

Tyson said, "I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain."

People are just too sensitive nowadays.
          I think you are wrong, we all know "The Rock" wrestler is not the same person as "the rock" real person and they would never say anything like that. This is boxing and is a serious sport, the "persona"must be made without people catching on it, like mayweather or Mcgregor, people think they are real life like that, but they are just playing a character. If for some reason tragedy strikes can you imagine what would happen? he actually kills a person and said he always wanted to do it?, think about it.

Comment

This is the hurt game, it's kill or be killed in a fight. I understand what he is saying, but as a sportsman you have to have a code.

As men, we should all know this mentality...... unless you have never been in a fight.

I like to think I'm a good guy, I often walk away when I realise someone is angry and don't look to escalate the situation..... why would I do that? Because when I flip I lose control, it depends on the situation how I react.

Wilder is just saying what the objective of any boxer is, to seriously hurt someone. We applaud ko's and seeing people knocked out cold, If Wilder's mentality is he is going to kill you in the ring then that is his mentality, he's prepared to do it, he obviously doesn't want to.

This is boxing, we have to accept that some boxers are looking to hurt other guys when they are in there fighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              The Scumbag from Alabama "Deontay Wilder" broadcasted to the while World that he really wants to kill a person in the ring. What's more disgusting is that his fanboy Youtube channels like EGO are spinning this to make it sound like a positive thing and supporting Wilder for his comments

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman had this to say.

Let's hope they strip him! This is supposed to be a heavyweight champion that kids look upto and he's supposed to be a role model for the country.. He can't be making moronic statements like this without being punished.
              Alabama trash with no education. Not surprising

Comment

this is a "delicate matter" but Canelo failing two tests isn't? this mofo showing the world how crooked he is with no shame. he came out guns blazing to exonerate Canelo now wants to act like a hard ass. GTFOH.

Comment

Yeah, give the clown a good fine so he stops saying dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    So the WBC will discipline Wilder for something he said jokingly.

But they are alright with Canelo aka Clenelo failing drug test?

Not biased at all huh.
                    It’s a Mexican thing sadly

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      So the WBC will discipline Wilder for something he said jokingly.

But they are alright with Canelo aka Clenelo failing drug test?

Not biased at all huh.
                      Canelo doesn't want to kill anyone, he just wants to win, even if he needs to eat roided cows to do it

Wilder is a sociopath who wants to kill people and turn children into orphans, women into widows, make entire families mourn

hardly comparable

Comment

Working...
                      X