Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC On Golovkin's Claims: No Favoritism For Canelo in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    I thought GGG won the 1st but no where near a robbery. 7-5GGG or 6-6 was fine with me. LV most def favors Nelo though. Who else can get a card to damn near rob Floyd in Vegas? No one! I'm rooting for Nelo to win but he doesn't get a pass from me. All of this backlash is well deserved. The meat excuse shouod be dead. If you're from there, you should really be punished, since you know the meat is tainted. Don't eat beef or come North. Simple as that. All fighters are supposed to be responsible for whats in their system, right?
    EXACTLY!!! I gave GGG 7-5 but 6-6 also was fair.

Rounds 1-3 Canelo (Round 1 close but he landed the only combos x2 while GGG just threw a few rights)

Round 10-12 Canelo. I gave round 10 to GGG but after seeing it again that was the round he hurt GGG in..

I dont ever change my cards so still 7-5. 1-3, and 11, 12 Canelo.

FUK those POS GGGtards and their 15 rounds to 2 sht cards. Dumb FUKS cant even add right.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I believe it, I believe NSAC will be fair and rightfully see Canelo as a clean fighter.

Canelo is a clean fighter, the wbc and the wba is looking at all the evidence and have concluded that they believe it is from mean contamination and nothing else, also the wada accredited doctor collaborated this by his statements on this matter (not this particular matter but this matter in general) and states levels as which canelo had "SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A NEGATIVE TEST".

So their is no reason to think NSAC will rule against science and expert advice.

WAR CANELO!
      Not only he is clean he is clen

Comment

It's funny to see many of the Canelo fans on here proclaiming him to be a clean athlete beyond a shadow of a doubt but they know good and well that had this situation been reversed and ggg was the one who came up positive (following a visit to Mexico), they would crucify him. But since it's Canelo, ohh, it's just bad meat, He's never tested positive before, ggg is just scared to fight him, it's only trace amounts, etc etc. Wonder if they remember morales getting fined and suspended for 2 yrs a few years back for the very same thing.

Comment

Canelo Team didn’t want anyone to know his levels when up after failed Test

Canelo cheated, it’s that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            EXACTLY!!! I gave GGG 7-5 but 6-6 also was fair.

Rounds 1-3 Canelo (Round 1 close but he landed the only combos x2 while GGG just threw a few rights)

Round 10-12 Canelo. I gave round 10 to GGG but after seeing it again that was the round he hurt GGG in..

I dont ever change my cards so still 7-5. 1-3, and 11, 12 Canelo.

FUK those POS GGGtards and their 15 rounds to 2 sht cards. Dumb FUKS cant even add right.
            You’re making **** up. I don’t care what you scored it, majority scored it for Golovkin. I had it 8-4, but 7-5 is whatever. GGG was robbed because he clearly won. If Canelo had truly won six rounds those judges would have given him 7 all day. They couldn’t because it was too clear, so they settled on a draw. Two judges gave a clear round 7 to Canelo, that alone swings it.

But doesn’t really matter, Canelo is a dirty cheater and even doping he needed judges to save him. Period!

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Canelo cheated, it’s that simple.
              They should at least give Canelo a fine and give 50% of his purse to GGG. And hopefully canelo dont run like a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                You’re making **** up. I don’t care what you scored it, majority scored it for Golovkin. I had it 8-4, but 7-5 is whatever. GGG was robbed because he clearly won. If Canelo had truly won six rounds those judges would have given him 7 all day. They couldn’t because it was too clear, so they settled on a draw. Two judges gave a clear round 7 to Canelo, that alone swings it.

But doesn’t really matter, Canelo is a dirty cheater and even doping he needed judges to save him. Period!
                Which rounds did GGG CLEARLY win??? I need a good laugh. I already know... but your not an ex-fighters and know jack SHT!!! And LIAR I saw your orginal score 9-3....

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  but they know good and well that had this situation been reversed and ggg was the one who came up positive (following a visit to Mexico), they would crucify him.
                  H**L yes to this. GGG's entire career performance would have been counted as a big fat ZERO.

GGG by KO 9th this time...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Of course, said the accused. I mean it's not like Canelo got his first title shot, a vacant belt against legendary Matthew Hatton who never even fought in the division. No open scoring in his first step up fight against Austin Trout. Didn't get a draw against Floyd on one card in a fight he was embarrassed in. Didn't have wide scores in a fight he could have lost to Lara. Didn't fight in a made up weight class just for himself that the sanctioning bodies recognized as legit. Didn't get a draw in a fight he should have lost against Golovkin. And definitely didn't have a failed drug test that is swept under the rug. Yep, absolutely no favoritism here, thanks for clearing it uo, carry on!
                    Also got off an assault charge of Archie Solis by throwing his brother under the bus. Carry on.

Comment

Wouldnt the level of contamination be higher "earlier" on the 17th than it would be on the 20th? Doesnt that make sense if "the level was consistent with meat contamination"..... 2nd quote "chopped"(?!) is suspicious....Golovkin "may" have a case here - I don't know.

Golovkin may have to realize he was PAST his prime when the BIGGER Canelo finally fought him. Golovkins a 'come forward' fighter at all costs, he doesnt know what the backfoot is or how it really works....Canelo secretly LOVES & tries to emulate Mayweathers style with good proficiency - and I believe that honed style simply works well on the gung ho come forward proficient slugger like a Golovkin......nothing more - nothing less.

I don't wanna dismiss Golovkins concerns, but what makes him think he can tell when a guys on PEDs? By the way the opponent "doesnt" wilter under his pressure?? Is it because he thinks that too much good lateral motion & good foot movement evading his "superior" punches CAN'T possibly exist in any fighter that works just as hard in the gym as he does?!

Again, don't wanna knock a full investigation, but he certainly thought that Mayweather was worth going down to 154 to test his skills against.....he thought Mayweather was special and worth the sacrifice for the payday! And Mayweathers one of the cleanest athletes in this game, if not thee cleanest! Golovkin had to think he couldve lost against this excellent "boxer."

Canelo "had" stamina issues.... against Golovkin not so much, but thats something that can be worked on in high altitudes & in the gym. So why is it soooo hard for Sanchez & GGG to think its not remotely possible to get that part of a fighters game up(?) ....or even his boxing skills?....

Comment

Working...
                      X