No announcement yet.

Loma vs Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma vs Linares

Hello my fellow aficionados of boxing, quick question I am trying to go and watch the fight but in order for me to get a better deal on flights and hotels I need to book early, earlier than they catch on there is an event. Do anybody knows when will the tickets be available?.. I dont want to spend more than 100 bucks and I am sure it will be in the small room so I dont know how fast it will sell. Thanks.

I heard the tickets were gonna cost 'bout tree fiddy because Bumachenko can't fill an outhouse at a curry convention.

Eurochenkbum fights are always cheap so I wouldn't stress, in fact I'd wager they'll start PAYING for people to show up just to create the illusion that Lomaputo is a star that can fill seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      I heard the tickets were gonna cost 'bout tree fiddy because Bumachenko can't fill an outhouse at a curry convention.

Eurochenkbum fights are always cheap so I wouldn't stress, in fact I'd wager they'll start PAYING for people to show up just to create the illusion that Lomaputo is a star that can fill seats.
      Thanks,although your comment is very thoughtfull and has great info, still does not help me much..

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        Thanks,although your comment is very thoughtfull and has great info, still does not help me much..
        No worries man, I try to help as much as I can on this site to combat all the bullcrap on here. The tickets should maybe be cheap, and there might be some going on sale in the not too distant future.

It's possible they go on sale in a day, a week, a month etc. but no-one can really know as of yet.

Comment

Hello my fellow aficionados of boxing, quick question I am trying to go and watch the fight but in order for me to get a better deal on flights and hotels I need to book early, earlier than they catch on there is an event. Do anybody knows when will the tickets be available?.. I dont want to spend more than 100 bucks and I am sure it will be in the small room so I dont know how fast it will sell. Thanks.
          It's in New York. This fight isn't big enough to change flight tickets. Where do you live? Flights to New York are always cheap. Can usually get round trip for under $200 no matter where you live. Just make sure you book before 2 weeks out. Anything under 2 weeks notice is when flights cost more

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's in New York. This fight isn't big enough to change flight tickets. Where do you live? Flights to New York are always cheap. Can usually get round trip for under $200 no matter where you live. Just make sure you book before 2 weeks out. Anything under 2 weeks notice is when flights cost more
            I travel quite often and no way it costs less than $200, specially on a weekend, I fly from LAX and they are around $300, but yeah, I was thinking about that, I think it might be the small room in MSG so I dont think they will be super expensive, My friend was like lets go anyways and we can buy them there, but if I go and dont go to the boxing match my GF will kill me!

Comment

I travel quite often and no way it costs less than $200, specially on a weekend, I fly from LAX and they are around $300, but yeah, I was thinking about that, I think it might be the small room in MSG so I dont think they will be super expensive, My friend was like lets go anyways and we can buy them there, but if I go and dont go to the boxing match my GF will kill me!
              There are flights right now leaving LA for New York on Wed April 18 and coming back Sunday 22nd for $180. Flying on a Wed or Thur is always cheaper. Set a flight alert to track ticket prices

Comment

I'm flying from LAX too.

I'm going to book my flights on Tuesday as that's generally the day airlines drop their prices.

I think the flights will be $266 at the lowest but maybe as much as $300 based on what I've been seeing. I fly to NYC quite a bit it gets pricier closer to summer but the ballpark is usually around $300 return.

The flight will be in the big room. That is confirmed. Don't get nosebleed seats MSG is big a decent view is likely to be $100 and a good view $200 and up. This fight will not sell out you are safe getting them at the venue the day of the fight.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 03-17-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I'm flying from LAX too.

I'm going to book my flights on Tuesday as that's generally the day airlines drop their prices.

I think the flights will be $266 at the lowest but maybe as much as $300 based on what I've been seeing. I fly to NYC quite a bit it gets pricier closer to summer but the ballpark is usually around $300 return.

The flight will be in the big room. That is confirmed. Don't get nosebleed seats MSG is big a decent view is likely to be $100 and a good view $200 and up. This fight will not sell out you are safe getting them at the venue the day of the fight.
                  See you there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    There are flights right now leaving LA for New York on Wed April 18 and coming back Sunday 22nd for $180. Flying on a Wed or Thur is always cheaper. Set a flight alert to track ticket prices
                    My schedule does not allow me to go wed. Must be friday-sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X