No announcement yet.

How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Are you guys saying it's important to a woman that a guy is taller than her, not necessarily that he's 6'0+?
    Sup bro?????

Comment

• Women crave social validation via the "ranking" of their male & generally come to like whatever guys currently brag or fight about.

Remember that slut who was all over you in school until you had a brief falling out with the cool kids & she acted like she didn't know you? Most women spend their lives like that.

Stuff like dick size has actually switched in opposite directions historically (in many ancient cultures a large penis was a sign of low intelligence/bad genes, in others it was a sign of male fertility) but one thing is consistent: Whatever guys start bragging about or fighting over in a given culture, women develop a taste for that thing. They are hardwired to rely on the appraisals of other males to tell if their male is a "catch".

Some stuff remains consistent since there's never any incentive for males to stop competing over it (general health, fiestiness, independence from his parents, etc).

Others change a lot due to environmental pressures on male competition (slender vs buff, wiener aesthetics, how much taller than her he should be, specific career type, smart vs bully).

If being an amputee was in vogue among males, chicks would dig that. I'm sure it's happened following some big war where dudes wanted to one-up each other in battle scars. Women are programmed to follow.

For the majority of history men have probably wanted to be 6 ft-ish. Tall enough to be physiclaly imposing but not so large that they're clumsy or treated like a farm animal. So since women like whatever men like...
      Last edited by ////; 02-06-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
        I think I might have got Danny Devito'ed.

I go to a family reunion, wedding, whatever. Probably the shortest guy there.

My grandpa's on both sides were big men. My pops was a big guy as well.
        i had an uncle that was 5'10" barely, he was a giant in my family. one of my young cousins is now almost 6 ft tall

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        So basicly... Women care more about length than width?
        younger ones seem to be chasing length, the older ones i have been inside seem to want width, after they have had kids, for obvious reasons

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Im going to make everyone feel good about themselves. Height, money, Csize does not matter at all to women.

I stand about 6'6 , 6'7 in shoes and drive a 6 figure car,quite girthy below and still cant get women. The pressure and expectations are just too high youll never meet them. Plus when you get rejected everyone in the club can see you fail because your so high up and its just embarrassing.

A short guy is non-threatening and can sneak up on women and trick them into bed easier. Id give up an entire foot of my height for just an ounce of real game.
        i have friends just like you, i am short but several of my friends are well over 6ft tall good looking with good paying jobs and they almost all have trouble finding women.

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Are you guys saying I'll never get a girl?
        Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        But no girl will want me, because I can't protect them, since I'm not 6'0+.
        find a woman that is 4'11", especially a latina or nice brown pinoy, she will think you are tall and can protect her

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        I am short and can`t complain. My buddy`s dad is like a 5 3 Asian dude and his mom is a 5 10 French woman. Immature and insecure girls might find issues with a dude`s height in that case if you just want to get with them, pay them, sex them and leave, they ain`t worth the conversation anyway. I know some tall guys who can`t get laid if their lives were in danger. So it`s not as important as the social media presents it.
        i'm barely 5'9" and i'm a construction worker and for most of my life i never had trouble finding women. in my 20's i was good looking and dated many women, then got married to a woman more beautiful than most hollywood actresses. i went through a long dry spell after i got divorced but in the last couple years i have had lots of women, even a few hot young ones and i'm in my mid 40's.

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Women crave social validation via the "ranking" of their male & generally come to like whatever guys currently brag or fight about.

Remember that slut who was all over you in school until you had a brief falling out with the cool kids & she acted like she didn't know you? Most women spend their lives like that.

Stuff like dick size has actually switched in opposite directions historically (in many ancient cultures a large penis was a sign of low intelligence/bad genes, in others it was a sign of male fertility) but one thing is consistent: Whatever guys start bragging about or fighting over in a given culture, women develop a taste for that thing. They are hardwired to rely on the appraisals of other males to tell if their male is a "catch".

Some stuff remains consistent since there's never any incentive for males to stop competing over it (general health, fiestiness, independence from his parents, etc).

Others change a lot due to environmental pressures on male competition (slender vs buff, wiener aesthetics, how much taller than her he should be, specific career type, smart vs bully).

If being an amputee was in vogue among males, chicks would dig that. I'm sure it's happened following some big war where dudes wanted to one-up each other in battle scars. Women are programmed to follow.

For the majority of history men have probably wanted to be 6 ft-ish. Tall enough to be physiclaly imposing but not so large that they're clumsy or treated like a farm animal. So since women like whatever men like...

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          Built trust gets more play than height
          Love your Chris Jericho avatar. My favorite character in Smackdown 2.

Comment

• It depends on the woman. A really tall girl sometimes likes shorter guys. A really short girl is good because most guys are taller than her. Short guys get laid for sure, but to see one with a six foot two woman is rare and well, who can blame the woman? It just depends though. I usually prefer a shorter woman, honestly. It doesn't matter when you're lying down of course, but for any kind of social appearance, it looks pretty awkward.

Comment

• its kind of like penis-size, ask any girl most will say it doesn't matter but it actually does deep down inside. Taller men are an image of strength and masculinity to women. if your a taller cat girls will automatically associate you with confidence, bravado, and strength.

Doesn't mean you cant pull no girls if your short, you just have to work harder then your taller counterparts.

Comment

How important is it that a guy be tall, so that a woman is attracted to him?
                If it is not height it will be something else to dismiss you if she's not feeling you. I never seen a woman talk to man because he's tall. The height is usually a plus, and not what she talks to you for.

Comment

How important is it that a guy be tall, so that a woman is attracted to him?
                  This sounds and reeks of punchr & B.UTLER

Grow a pair or borrow a nut sack strap.. U in hoe land, I'll **** you up fo real.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    It depends on the woman. A really tall girl sometimes likes shorter guys. A really short girl is good because most guys are taller than her. Short guys get laid for sure, but to see one with a six foot two woman is rare and well, who can blame the woman? It just depends though. I usually prefer a shorter woman, honestly. It doesn't matter when you're lying down of course, but for any kind of social appearance, it looks pretty awkward.
                    I'm going to shred his punk azz with malice a forethought

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Have you got like a friend who may be willing to carry you around on his shoulders?
                      He's the right height to be able to climb into the average vagina

Comment

Working...
                      X