Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How impressed would you be if loma moved up and beat pac in may?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My socks would explode and my head would be knocked off.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      It would be downright amazing
      Agreed......i bet all the guys would call for your boy money to fight him asap at that point lol...........and claim money ducking him lol

Comment

It would be a ballsy move, which obviously Lomachenko has no problem with. I favor him to beat Pac at 135 or 140. Too fast, too many skills, just too great all around. It would be a good passing of the torch fight and I don't think Loma KOs him or hurts. Would be a good way for Pac to wrap up his legendary career.

Comment

Would be stunned, absolutely shocked as I was when Marquez stopped Pacquiao!

Prime Pacquiao vs Lomachenko @ 130 now thats a fight!

Comment

Well, he already beat a welterweight (Salido) in his second pro fight.

It's possible for him to beat this version of Pacman at 135.

Comment

don't see how it wouldn't be anything other than it'd knock your socks off. paq just handled a danny garcia type fighter with ease in vargas. loma coming up to a weight where he'd be dwarfed by pacs sheer size and speed, and still best him, ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                don't see how it wouldn't be anything other than it'd knock your socks off. paq just handled a danny garcia type fighter with ease in vargas. loma coming up to a weight where he'd be dwarfed by pacs sheer size and speed, and still best him, ridiculous.
                This. it would take one of the best pure boxers ever to accomplish such a feat........and he might just be that......

Comment

Working...
                X