No announcement yet.

Vice Claims Chinese Immigrants in Canada Are Becoming White Supremacists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Not exactly...didn't watch much of that but the guy seems like an idiot. The story is here...

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/...adian-politics

Basically some Chinese Canadians who came here legally are expressing protest...as are many Canadians who don't want the US illegal immigrants that have been coming in from the US. It has become a problem.
    Yeah, basically just connects their ideas on immigration to ideas propagated by white supremacists. It does not at all suggest Chinese Immigrants are becoming white supremacists.

I mean Vice is still sh** but the thread title and the video are clearly misleading

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      Actually he's not an idiot at all.
      Maybe not...but he was taking too long talking about nothing to hold my interest. Give me the cliff notes version of what he had to say.

A Syrian refugee who was here for 3 months killed a 13 year old Chinese Canadian girl last year which hasn't created much love amongst the Chinese or anyone for that matter with the Syrians who Trudeau brought over. The Chinese never create problems. They come over legally and want to bring over there families legally but it's not easy for them so I can understand their resentment. The illegal immigration from the US has gotten out of hand and needs to be stopped...it already has become a big daily problem and getting worse and nobody wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Maybe not...but he was taking too long talking about nothing to hold my interest. Give me the cliff notes version of what he had to say.

A Syrian refugee who was here for 3 months killed a 13 year old Chinese Canadian girl last year which hasn't created much love amongst the Chinese or anyone for that matter with the Syrians who Trudeau brought over. The Chinese never create problems. They come over legally and want to bring over there families legally but it's not easy for them so I can understand their resentment. The illegal immigration from the US has gotten out of hand and needs to be stopped...it already has become a big daily problem and getting worse and nobody wants it.

Dude you dont know China has the worst human slave gangs who smuggle people all over and make them slaves? They make their slaves sleep in Chinese restaurants earning $1 a day and most of these slaves never leave China town and can not spaek English a whole decade after arriving wherever.

Them Chinese are racist as hell

Comment

Didn't watch that hipster's video, but yes Chinese-Americans have a long and complicated relationship with white culture/white supremacy in America. Go on a Chinese or Asian-American reddit board and see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            LOL

forget this dudes names but his politics be on point.... makes very, very valid arguments etc

Comment

These Chinos be swagger jacking

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Dude you dont know China has the worst human slave gangs who smuggle people all over and make them slaves? They make their slaves sleep in Chinese restaurants earning $1 a day and most of these slaves never leave China town and can not spaek English a whole decade after arriving wherever.

Not much different than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  In light of the number of darker minorities rising, we are expanding our horizons and beginning to accept white Hispanics, light Asians, and most South Americans. We have a vote coming soon in regard to light skin bruvvas.

We call our expansion, Whitish Supremacy

Comment

The Chinese Uncle Ruckus LoL.

Maybe it’s some blind Chinese that some realize their not white?

But I don’t think it’s Vice that is making my these claims accordingly mg to what I gotnfeom these ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post

The guy in that video does not understand that everyone here...regardless of their race or national origins who are Canadian or legal residents do not want the influx of illegals from the US coming in. It has created a very big problem. When the fumigators come and spray one apartment the cockroaches retreat to the apartment next door. That's what happened in the US. Even the Liberal media has turned against Trudeau for his refugee policy.

Comment

Working...
                      X