Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE SAME PEOPLE HATING ON WLAD is now hating on JOSHUA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate don’t hate Wlad. And i don’t hate Aj, just want the best fights to happen

Comment

I disagree it's still about race , if you analyse the hate much of it is aimed at the white promoter Eddie Hearn more so than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        But you are a racist, so I think you just disproved the point.
        I like good fighters.

Lomachenko is very special and its incredible that we have dozens of his performances yet to come.

Usyk is special - probably not Loma special - but hes not far from it. And we'll see him add "boxing" to big guys as nearly every other CW/HW relies on boxer/puncher or pure puncher approaches to winning. Very, very impressive to see someone like Usyk active.

Fury is also another fun fighter to watch. Maybe a bit odd, but hes elusive and has a unique fighting style. Fun to watch and I think the Wilder fight may surprise some. BTW I cant stand Wilder. He is pure trash and needed to cheap shot MW Charlie Zelenoff to "stop" him. Wannabe thug - AJ smokes him and I cant wait personally

No, I don't like Wlad or Gennady. Both were linear as hell and bored me. Wlad had very few legitimate challenges during his tenure at HW and Gennady was a professional part-time fighter dominator - and happened to be a major hypocrite and prima donna.
        Last edited by Bjl12; 09-23-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I hated on Wlad. Dont hate on AJ.

/thread
          Re-OPen

I hate on AJ, I didnt hate on Wlad.

/thread

Comment

Working...
          X