No announcement yet.

TEAM GGG had no game plan. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM GGG had no game plan. Thoughts?

What was their game plan coming into this fight? The “Just see how it goes in there” game plan?

They didn’t have a plan B incase Canelo would really do what they’re asking for.

Regardless of who you’re rooting for it was a good close fight, it was by no means a schooling or an a zz kicking from the winner but GGG wasn’t really able to imposed himself most of the fight. He made a great rally in the second half but Canelo already made a decent lead in the early rounds to negate it.
    Again, there was no sense of urgency from ggg in the early rounds eventhough it was one of their major mistakes in the first one. You’d atleast expect some after all that talk.

The score cards reflected the fight well. And had GGG closed the show better than Canelo in the 12th it would have been a draw.

To those saying it’s a robbery please post your scorecards.

Too much arrogance was their downfall.

Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, he clown doe, fight like a man doe, toe to toe doe, he clown doe, no respect doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him and you fools crying to the showers.

“You’re losing”- Abel Sanchez

Comment

I think there game plan was simply same as first fight rely on the jab move foward and apply pressure.

But ur right i think they had no plan b thst was their downfall they prob wanted to rely more on Canelo stamina issue either way i had it 114 to 114 there honestly is no true clear winner.

Comment

no gameplan at all...Abel is a joke - they got their soul taken tonight

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          Too much arrogance was their downfall.

Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, he clown doe, fight like a man doe, toe to toe doe, he clown doe, no respect doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him and you fools crying to the showers.

“You’re losing”- Abel Sanchez
          You could be right with your first statement. But i don’t think it was a “beat the living ****” kind of performance though it was really good.
          Like I said the scorecards reflected it well.

Comment

the gameplan should have been to impose his will on the smaller man and break him down to the body...

everyone in boxing knew that!

instead he throws 9000 jabs

mexican style doe

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
              I think there game plan was simply same as first fight rely on the jab move foward and apply pressure.

But ur right i think they had no plan b thst was their downfall they prob wanted to rely more on Canelo stamina issue either way i had it 114 to 114 there honestly is no true clear winner.
              They asked for Canelo to come forward so i thought they have atleast a reserved trick under their sleeves incase he falls for that. They didn’t go to the body as well.

And your right mentally GGG believed as well that Canelo might possibly weaken without the “clen” regardless of the truth behind that. Guess those issues worked for Canelo lol.

Around round 4 He got GGG thinking

Comment

It seemed like they had no gameplan, at least not a well devised one, a half assed one. Sanchez was the reason for Golovkins loss here.

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
                  the gameplan should have been to impose his will on the smaller man and break him down to the body...

everyone in boxing knew that!

instead he throws 9000 jabs

mexican style doe
                  He did a bit of that in the later rounds it was just too late or not enough. He fell short in the 12th imo otherwise we’d have a draw.

They asked for Canelo to come forward only to not have a plan incase he does. Wth

Comment

I think they expected Canelo to fight on the backfoot once again, and just couldn't adapt. That said. I still think it was a close fight. Bodyshots should've been on their mind especially since Abel mentioned the lack of them after the first. GGG was scared to throw them imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X