Book "The Death of Democracy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Hey now, don't make this sexual.
    The clintons did, and Hillary used all her legal connections, the media, and other hacks to go after anyone who stood in her way..

Bish lied about Benghazi, and all kinds of other things, under oath.

Comment

The main points of comparison are the mindset and demeanor.

The biggest difference between the two is how Hitler served in the German army whereas Trump took a cowardly way out of serving in the American army.
      Trump was on the backup list, but was never called upon to serve.

Mindset and demeanor? Every election people have the same mindset and demeanor.

What does it have to with Trump’s presidency and your unfounded comparison of him to Hitler?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Trump was on the backup list, but was never called upon to serve.

Mindset and demeanor? Every election people have the same mindset and demeanor.

What does it have to with Trump’s presidency and your unfounded comparison of him to Hitler?

You're a total fool. Quit talking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I get it.

So you’re trying to take the points that Germany, being in so much debt from World War I, and was in a dire state and low morale. Then Hitler came With the rhetoric of making Germany strong, pushing military industrialisation to create many jobs, and get the economy rolling again, rebuilding the country. Also Hitler blaming everything past on the Jews in power and promoting the Arian race.

And you want to use those parellel points to compare them with Trump coming in with Make America Great Again and reinforcing the borders and cutting down on illegal immigration? Are those your main points of comparison?

Because if so, Obama’s whole rhetoric of Hope and Change was also very Hitlerian. As was every presidential candidate’s before that because they all promised to make the country greater and brought up that patriotic feeling in people.

So why is Trump like Hitler and his supporters like those of pre-nazi Germany?
          I quite like this post. I don't approve of Trump but I approve of this post.

Comment

You're a total fool. Quit talking to me.
            Tolerant liberal.

Comment

Working...
            X