Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford TKO Horn the most satisfying victory from a boxing fans perspective.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crawford TKO Horn the most satisfying victory from a boxing fans perspective.....

in recent years? I think so. The only one that comes close is Broner vs Maidana.

Horn is on a level below bum. cant get satisfaction off a fight so lopsided. ppl loved the Broner Maidana one because that was expected to be competitive whereas everyone knew Horn would get starched.

Comment

Maidaina whooping Broner is more satisfying

Comment

No because Horn Crawford was a dog **** fight

Broner Maidana was a war

Comment

Really? Horn? Standards have dropped for boxing fans lately.

Comment

Marquez and money may destroying pacs career is best

Comment

only sycophants cared about crawford beating horn and were offended by horn having confidence in himself and his ability(jhee wiz imagine a boxer being confident) he is in no way comparable to "The Can Man"

Comment

nah, we all knew horn was gonna get beaten up badly. he was just selling the fight. broner on the other hand thought that he was gonna really teach chino english and everyone here were picking him to beat marcos just like floyd beat gatti.

Comment

It was the most pleasure I ever got from a beat down. Horn and his trainer talk so much trash and bragged so much that I hated them. Pacquiao beat Horn by many points but got robbed. Horn fought an incredibly dirty fight. Then they tried to rematch Pacquiao in the same place they robbed him and Pacquiao said no so they went on and on about how Pacquiao was afraid and Horn would knock him out. Then Horn said he was going to KO Crawford and Spence after Crawford. Even after Crawford won every second of every round team Horn continued to talk big. They were talking about Pacquiao coming to Australia to rematch Horn. Horn has only one big fight and that is with Mundine in Australia. Mudine will beat Horn because he is an Australian too so he will get a fair fight with fair judging. Thank you Crawford for giving Horn the beating he deserved.

Comment

Horn dun bullied and whooped that ass. Sad little pinoys manlets got to take Crawford win over Horn as a victory. I hope Mathysse KO's pacman just so I can drink more pinoy tears. Keep sending them death threats out to Bradley\Horn and their family.

Comment

Working...
                    X