No announcement yet.

Martirosyan is going the distance. At the least. Mark My Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    He is an undersized face first fighter with a flat nose coming off of a lose and a 2 year layoff..If GGG does not stop him it is embarrassing
    What does his nose have to do with anything? Don't you have a flat nose Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Ok, so you can't answer, or just don't want to... thanks, I thought so.

it's like this. you're a deranged tard in a wheelchair.

it doesn't matter if i never had a pro-fight or am coming off a 30 year layoff.

i would still beat your ass because you're a worthless handicap.

do you get it?
      Last edited by HeadShots; 05-04-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Murata is the real champ now then. Golovkin fans want to flip stance to whatever favours Golovkin. Pathetic twats.

When did the WBA order Murata Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          When did the WBA order Murata Golovkin?
          When was Golovkin-Sturm ordered? I don't believe it was.

Irrelevant anyway. Murata holds the title Golovkin had. If Murata isn't the champ then Golovkin wasn't pretty simple. Can't have it both ways Golovturd.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            it's like this. you're a deranged tard in a wheelchair.

it doesn't matter if i never had a pro-fight or am coming off a 30 year layoff.

i would still beat your ass because you're a worthless handicap.

do you get it?
            Well, I get that anyone who likes golemovkin, AND ACTUALLY boxes, is likely already a ****** and terrible at it.

Comment

Sign of a fighter who takes flush punches, and fights head on.

As far as the thread, honestly Vanes is one of the most accomplished fighters GGG has fought so I expect him to have some problems in there. Since Golovkin has stepped up to proper world level (post Brook) he doesn't have things all his own way, he generally labours at times, and he doesn't excel. Basically, he doesn't embarrass or dominate good fighters, but he still grinds out performances, and thus far still wins, so you have to respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Sign of a fighter who takes flush punches, and fights head on.

As far as the thread, honestly Vanes is one of the most accomplished fighters GGG has fought so I expect him to have some problems in there. Since Golovkin has stepped up to proper world level (post Brook) he doesn't have things all his own way, he generally labours at times, and he doesn't excel. Basically, he doesn't embarrass or dominate good fighters, but he still grinds out performances, and thus far still wins, so you have to respect that.
                That'd be a crooked nose. A flat nose is genetic.

Comment

The hate for ggg on here knows no bounds it seems. Larry is hating while calling him a great fighter. "He supposed to knock him out doe." Cmon man. Let's not forget who cheated and who is undefeated.

Comment

I agree that Vanes is underrated and better than he is given credit for being.I don't anybody ever knocked him down. He said he was killing himself to make 154 and is stronger at 160. I also think GGG is underrated by many. He may look like an ordinary middleweight but his punching power is extraordinary. Everything he throws is hard. Jabs, uppercuts, hooks and straight punches with either hand to head or body are all hard. Some GGG haters claim his power is overrated since his last two fights went the full distance. They are wrong. He is the hardest puncher of them all pfp in my opinion. Vanes will not go 12 rounds and he probably won't last 5 rounds.

Comment

If your nose bone is flat, that is a telling tale of a boxer who cant dodge a brick yet alone a jab

Comment

Working...
                      X