Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the immortal words of Larry Merchant...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the immortal words of Larry Merchant...

Whoooooooooa....!!!!

Tank Davis made short work of Cuellar in spectacular fashion. Tank looked like a beast.

Lomachenko will not run over Tank like you all think that he will. It's just a styles thing with me. True southpaws beat created southpaws. That's just my belief. In fact Tank has a very good chance to not only defeat Loma, but ko him.

I was impressed with Tank tonight. One day he might make me a fan. Take that Loma fight Tank.

I was watching another card and lost the timing to see it, I'll see it tomorrow and give my two cents

Comment

Back as promised, Davis can and will give Lomachenko for 4-6 rounds, he was really good yesterday, but Cuellar is no Lomachenko. He needs to fight some top guys with good feints to get used to it before facing Lomachenko

Comment

I thought Tank looked great, but I still think Loma beats him.

Comment

Although farmer is a totally different type of fighter he’s be quality preparation for loma

Comment

He fought an extremely one dimensional fighter who was coming up in weight, had year and a half layoff of inactivity, and of a loss. How does that all of a sudden make him a match if he wasn't before?

Comment

have to agree i dont thnk loma will roll over tank...tank needs another year and half or 2...3-4 fights....and hell be as ready as hell probably ever be.....i think lomas feet will make the difference...id still favor loma by a fairly good margin...but dont think hell roll over davis

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I thought Tank looked great, but I still think Loma beats him.
                agreed....

Comment

Working...
                X