Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Frampton "Fighter of the Year" so far in 2016?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a shadow of a doubt. Fighter of the year and a new P4P member.

Comment

Yes but if Glowacki wins in Sept then he'll give run but may be forgotten come voting.

Comment

Meh not sure. Beat Selby/Russell/Warrington or Rigo later in the year and yes. And yes he beats them all.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Meh not sure. Beat Selby/Russell/Warrington or Rigo later in the year and yes. And yes he beats them all.
          Beating Rigo would likely put Frampton with a very respectful chance of being rated the number 1 P4P fighter in the world he would be the top dog for me If he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
            Beating Rigo would likely put Frampton with a very respectful chance of being rated the number 1 P4P fighter in the world he would be the top dog for me If he did that.
            I really hope he fights Rigo. He will beat him. Rigo has the left hand and that's it. He gets hit with left hooks and Frampton would be the best fighter he's ever fought (yes better than prime Donaire) . Not saying Frampton blows him out but he beats him, most likely knocks Rigo out due to his bad chin.

Comment

For getting a gift decision?

Comment

Andre Berto got it on lock for that dominating KO of Ortiz. No questions asked.

Comment

He's leading the pack..it's been a good year for him with 2 very good wins.

Comment

Defence is far too porous, he looked poor late on versus a limited Quigg who fought with a broken jaw. He avoided a p4p fighter to face a plodder in Cruz whom he struggled against.

For me Kovalev and Ward is by far the biggest fight this year which will establish a new p4p no.1. Two unbeaten guys from the top five p4p putting it all on the line.

Comment

It's nice to have an actual legit fighter of the year candidate.

With he Haymon years and so few fighters active vs top level competition, good fighter of the year candidates are few and far in between lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X