No announcement yet.

HBO Fight thread- Dulorne, Abregu, VASQuEZ, Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
    This fight just added more fuel to the Puerto Rican hate in here.
    lets be honest, the majority of these guys live vicariously through boxers because their lives suck. I've got no problem with them seeking satisfaction over someone else down fall.

Comment

• Not sure this was too soon Dulorme would of been fighting cans anyway and what would he of learned by KO ing those guys early if he can't beat Abregu than maybe he's just not that good he was being worked by pretty simple boxing

Comment

• All that happened here is a Man did his job and a young guy got some humility on his way to a good career,,,, No bums here just the good order of boxing....

Comment

• Dulourme ate a lot of shots.

Comment

• This is all HBO's fault, Team Dulorme wanted to have him fight a lesser fighter, but HBO was the one forcing Abregu onto them. They should have just let the guy take his time, but they just had to be greedy and try to create another Canelo Alvarez. As I said on the board before, why rush him? Let him take his time and then put him in there with this level of comp at 24 or 25 years old. Not now. So yet another good boxing prospect goes down thanks to greed. And the sad part is that one of the trainers that could have really fixed this kid if given time to work with him died 2 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
              This is all HBO's fault, Team Dulorme wanted to have him fight a lesser fighter, but HBO was the one forcing Abregu onto them. They should have just let the guy take his time, but they just had to be greedy and try to create another Canelo Alvarez. As I said on the board before, why rush him? Let him take his time and then put him in there with this level of comp at 24 or 25 years old. Not now. So yet another good boxing prospect goes down thanks to greed. And the sad part is that one of the trainers that could have really fixed this kid if given time to work with him died 2 days ago.
              lol, he's had 16 fights, it was about time he stepped up to someone of abregu's level, which isn't really that high at all, people just seem threatened by his record

Comment

• I still have no idea what to do with Dulorme's chin even though he has other skills.

Every dude will bum rush him. Some will pay, and some will get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                  lol, he's had 16 fights, it was about time he stepped up to someone of abregu's level, which isn't really that high at all, people just seem threatened by his record
                  He is a 22 year old with 16 fights, what was the rush? He goes from fighting no names to fighting an Abregu right away. He should have been given a bare minimum of 20 fights or basically 4 or 5 more fights before jumping up to this level. I feel so bad for the kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I still have no idea what to do with Dulorme's chin even though he has other skills.

Every dude will bum rush him. Some will pay, and some will get paid.
                    People said the same about Lennox and Wlad, but they both turned out fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
                      Dulorme is very fast. He has speed similar to Amir Khan.
                      His chin also

Comment

Working...
                      X