Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FIGHTER OF THE YEAR" Seems Wiiiide Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Andre Ward is going to get mentioned then so should Froch...You can't name one without naming the other.

A win over Glen Johnson was just as good if not better than a win over AA.

And, a win over Ward would be just as good as a win over Froch.

So I don't see how you can name one, without name the other.

I also like the work that Rios has put in, this year...He might not get it. But, he should be a candidate as well as Wlad.

Donaire will probably have the best single victory of the year. But, just wasn't active enough.

Comment

I don' think Abraham is that great of a win for Ward, but just finally winning the Super Six might be enough. Hopkins obviously if he beats Dawson. Then there's JMM if he upsets Pacquiao.

EDIT: jrosales13 is right. Should have mentioned Froch. I was just sort of assuming Ward wins so I overlooked Froch inadvertently.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 09-26-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I may be alone on this but I think arce deserves to be mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          If Andre Ward is going to get mentioned then so should Froch...You can't name one without naming the other.

A win over Glen Johnson was just as good if not better than a win over AA.

And, a win over Ward would be just as good as a win over Froch.

So I don't see how you can name one, without name the other.

I also like the work that Rios has put in, this year...He might not get it. But, he should be a candidate as well as Wlad.

Donaire will probably have the best single victory of the year. But, just wasn't active enough.
          I like Froch, I think you know that.

I just 'perceive' the media love for Ward to be greater than for Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I don' think Abraham is that great of a win for Ward, but just finally winning the Super Six might be enough. Hopkins obviously if he beats Dawson. Then there's JMM if he upsets Pacquiao.

EDIT: jrosales13 is right. Should have mentioned Froch. I was just sort of assuming Ward wins so I overlooked Froch inadvertently.
            It was not a comprehensive list....it was an invitation to post additional candidates.

Comment

if bhop wins he should get it...if he losses
              froch-ward winner gets it

Comment

bhop doesn't get it just plain and simple.

Ward should get it if he wins.

If not then Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  I may be alone on this but I think arce deserves to be mentioned.
                  arce is on a late push.. if he beat wv2 again this year, he may win it..

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    or a win over fat, 39 yr old Marquez?
                    he's actually 38 yrs old and pretty lean and more muscular than ever right now...not at all fat.

Comment

I dislike Hopkins but what he has been doing lately is pretty bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X