Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man threatens to kill bikers. Police come to him home to arrest him. He kills police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    there are people who will paint this man as a patriot and a hero.

and LOL at anybody acting like this guy gets regraded similarly if he's young and black. 18 year old black teen comes out of his house with a gun in his hands, and cops approach him casually while he's got his hands in his pocket? just LO ****ing L.

three things gave this man the chief benefit of the doubt. 1. the whiteness of the whale. biggest and most important factor. 2. his age. 3. home ownership.
    Boy he acted so calm and civil until the officers threatened to take his gun and arrest him. Im telling you man these gun nuts are scary, and paranoid, all he had to do was go in get arrested and he wouldnt have been charged and probabaly got off from the threats instead this idiot kills two cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      How did it?

What were the cops told? I know they were told about a family disturbance and then their first interaction at the scene was with the parents and we know parents like to down play the evilness of their children.

So I need to know what the cops were told at each step of the way.
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It seems the cops thought it was an empty threat.

The shooter's parents were speaking Spanish to the cops. Who knows what was lost in translation there.
      Why do you need an apples to apples comparison? Both situations should have been handled differently, but weren’t, because cops didn’t follow procedure. That’s that.

Comment

C'mon now. They took him alive because they gassed him out.

The cops stopped and spoke with parents and were handed a key by the parents to open the door. The cops obviously didn't believe he had a gun lined up to kill them.

What did the parents say to those cops that made those cops so lax?

Did those cops know his history of crime before walking to open that door? I having doubts they did.
        Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        What does any of that matter really? You said it wouldn’t happen if they were black or Hispanic. It did.
        ^^^ this

But the problem with siablo is he can also be a pro cop mode to spin things around

Dude said palis are racist coz of skin color then i ask him how about asian they not white,
        dude then be repeating,
        “oh palis be hating skin color”
        Siablos little brain crashed

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Why do you need an apples to apples comparison? Both situations should have been handled differently, but weren’t, because cops didn’t follow procedure. That’s that.
          Cool. Okay. Go over to that other thread and explain to me how jobs coming back to America would make things cheaper because of competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            ^^^ this

But the problem with siablo is he can also be a pro cop mode to spin things around

Dude said palis are racist coz of skin color then i ask him how about asian they not white,
            dude then be repeating,
            You ask about Asian and I told you they don't have a bad history with cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              ^^^ this

dude then be repeating,
              Cops, got that brotherhood. Skin color might be a thing for the idiot racist cops, but they get found out over time.
              My uncle Joe G, 30 year air force cop in Sacramento, ex Vietnam war veteran, saw combat several times, is a no nonsense man. He does not care about skin tones. In his youth, he’d kick azz on fools regularly.

Siablo is a pretty sharp guy over all, but he’s susecptible to brain freeze. He’s alright with me.

His lil side kick, sunturd, just needs a daddy. If the cops would have followed proper procedure, they’d be alive. But, being a cop is probably one of the toughest jobs in the world.

They have to strike a fine line between too many conflicting and competing variables.

Comment

You ask about Asian and I told you they don't have a bad history with cops.
                They? Who you talking about “they”? Asian cops? Black & Latino polis?

I’m going to tell you something, listen if you care to. Once I stopped doing stupid stuff, my contact and interactions with the polis became ZERO! Hocus pocus, it’s like magic, and I’m not exaggerating. I see young fools, just like I was, bringing unnecessary drama and attention to themselves.

You are gonna love this. I saw a Jamaican musician on Japanese TV. He and his chubby white woman were going to Australia. He had some concerts to give. Australian customs drug dogs noticed the strong weed smell. Customs officials moved him to secondary inspection. The female customers official asked him. “Are you carrying any drugs? Marijuana? His answers were Superman cool, “look princess, I’m a Rasta, I smoke weed as part of my religion.. I’m a musician... I’m in your country to play music. Feel free to check my baggage, ask me anything you like.. princess... I smoked before I got on the plane... I don’t have marijuana now...I’m here for a job princess..”.

After going through everything... he smiled picked up his white wife and luggage and left.

This is the key moment for me. NHK(nihon terebi) asked the customs female about the encounter, and she said “never met a person with real class before, he called me princess, nobody ever spoke or treated me so kindly”

Man to man, brother.. my wife told me.. “be like him.. be like him... if you can... “

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  They? Who you talking about “they”? Asian cops? Black & Latino polis?

I’m going to tell you something, listen if you care to. Once I stopped doing stupid stuff, my contact and interactions with the polis became ZERO! Hocus pocus, it’s like magic, and I’m not exaggerating. I see young fools, just like I was, bringing unnecessary drama and attention to themselves.

You are gonna love this. I saw a Jamaican musician on Japanese TV. He and his chubby white woman were going to Australia. He had some concerts to give. Australian customs drug dogs noticed the strong weed smell. Customs officials moved him to secondary inspection. The female customers official asked him. “Are you carrying any drugs? Marijuana? His answers were Superman cool, “look princess, I’m a Rasta, I smoke weed as part of my religion.. I’m a musician... I’m in your country to play music. Feel free to check my baggage, ask me anything you like.. princess... I smoked before I got on the plane... I don’t have marijuana now...I’m here for a job princess..”.

After going through everything... he smiled picked up his white wife and luggage and left.

This is the key moment for me. NHK(nihon terebi) asked the customs female about the encounter, and she said “never met a person with real class before, he called me princess, nobody ever spoke or treated me so kindly”

Man to man, brother.. my wife told me.. “be like him.. be like him... if you can... “
                  There are incidents of folks not doing wrongs and getting harassed or killed by the cops.

Comment

There are incidents of folks not doing wrongs and getting harassed or killed by the cops.
                    Show me! List as many as you got...

When I get pulled over, because I was a fool a few times in my life, I expect to get cuffed, sat on a curb, harshly questioned, etc..

I’ve told several cops, you ain’t scaring me, work on it.

If you get in a vehicle, with expired tags on your plates... expect a cop to pull you over... and ask a lot of questions.. a lot..

When they yell, I just laugh.... it’s what they were trained to do.. they will keep on any perceived discrepancy... I laugh... I have laughed while hand cuffed, knowing I was going to be cut lose. Why?

I was guilty a few times... I didn’t play their game. I don’t.

There are a lot of guys on this site, who, if they decided to do so, can release information I freely gave about myself.

Please note.. non of my detractors have taken that Pepsi challenge..... I wish they would.. now your boy sun ain’t no teacher no more.... homie what... but back to the message at hand..

Gimme at least two incidents, with detailed video...

I study police procedures and tactics... any serious criminal would at least study the rules of the game.... right?

Who would ever be stupid enough to be or try to be a successful criminal without knowing how police operate?

Three examples of minorities being messed with by the police...

Comment

• Where is the footage of the cops getting shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X