Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl I met on bumble wants a 3some with her and her husband (pics) ( possible cuck?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't bend over with the guy present....best not to press him into making an unfortunate decision.

Comment

Update: going over there later tonight. Will hopefully let you guys know how it goes

Comment

Just stop it, Tadgh. None of what you posted is true.

Comment

No pics of the husband?
          One star thread

Comment

Everyone involved in this stuff is gay/bisexual. As a genuine hetero I can tell you there's nothing remotely arousing about having sex with a guy's girlfriend while the guy is there. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Everyone involved in this stuff is gay/bisexual. As a genuine hetero I can tell you there's nothing remotely arousing about having sex with a guy's girlfriend while the guy is there. You'll just have to trust me on this one.
              Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Why is that?
                He doesn't want to show his 2" pee pee to another man....too demoralizing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  poor Marisol...

she's gonna be bummed when you end up just banging her husband the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Update: going over there later tonight. Will hopefully let you guys know how it goes
                    cant wait without the update i wouldnt be able to sleep

Comment

When I was in the army one of my best friends in the service got into this situation with a high ranking officer and his wife.
                      They invited him over for dinner and he thought it was on some mentorship type stuff but it turned out to be some cuckold role play activities after dinner.
                      So he ended up giving wifey the BBC for some time on the low. So you never know some couples are freaks

Comment

Working...
                      X