Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-13-2018, 11:19 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 12,813.29
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

I have a 1.5 year old baby, the love of my life.

I write this with a heavy heart and I wish we sometimes could take time back.
Because of this situation many lives have been destroyed, not just the mother's and the unborn baby.

May the rest in peace and may this help us all understand the risk of driving while we are intoxicated.
Love your life and respect and love other's at all times.
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-13-2018, 11:58 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
otrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 7,974.90

What worries me more is that the sob right after the accident started streaming live on facebook, complaining about his car being wrecked while doing nothing to at least try to get the lady out of the burning car.
otrocubiche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 12:09 PM #13
Emerald City

Quoted: 2482 Post(s)
McManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 18,206.45
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

What a piece of shít. I hope he gets his.
McManus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:00 PM #14
Contender

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Vae Victis is a jewel in the roughVae Victis is a jewel in the roughVae Victis is a jewel in the roughVae Victis is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,315.00

Lock up Marcos Forestal and melt the key. Only let him out if the baby and mother come back to life.
Vae Victis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:05 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Catrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond reputeCatrin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 8,389.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrocubiche View Post
What worries me more is that the sob right after the accident started streaming live on facebook, complaining about his car being wrecked while doing nothing to at least try to get the lady out of the burning car.
shows you how the POS has no regards for life!
this fact will not go unnoticed by the judge and jury!
"prospect's life is over"
Catrin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List