Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Way Better Fighter Than Crawford; Who Has He Fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Truth is neither Spence or Crawford fought anyone, and they will continue to duck each other to preserve their undefeated Joke status. This is exactly what's wrong with the inner city culture in boxing.
    They wont duck each other but the promoters will..

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Spence best win was Brook and his power pulled him out of fight he was losing
      It’s that power that I feel will beat Crawford. I can definitely accept Crawford is more skilful

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Truth is neither Spence or Crawford fought anyone, and they will continue to duck each other to preserve their undefeated Joke status. This is exactly what's wrong with the inner city culture in boxing.
        Muz at it again . Working tirelessly to spread his positive message about inner city culture. Any excuse to share with us you are still bitter. Ranting on here won’t bring your Wife back. Winston your black best mate( ex mate sorry) has run off with your wife and taken your 2 mixed race kids for good measure

Comment

• Spence should focus on one fight at a time because if he's not careful, Mikey Garcia runs the risk of exposing him; Given his boxing fundamentals, ring experience and skill level.

Let's face the facts and the truth. Erroll is still pretty much green at this stage of his career while Mikey is a seasoned and surgical fighter at this stage of his career.

Mikey is well aware of this that's why he is challenging the naturally larger and stronger Spence rather Lomachenko because he perceives Erroll as the easiest challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Ultimately I see Crawford calling out Spence to fight and Spence simply saying that Crawford is undeserving.
            Unless it's an obvious mismatch, when a fighter sez that about another, he just don't want it.

Arum and Haymon have worked together. Errol can focus on THAT possibility rather than simply dissing Crawford's resume.

This is a big fight on my wish list.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              Couldn't agree more....well said!!
              You do remember Brook beat Porter in America

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Spence best win was Brook and his power pulled him out of fight he was losing
                He was up on the cards when it was stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Honestly, no disrespect, but I don't understand how anyone who has watched the sport over any period of time can believe that Spence has more skill than Crawford; never mind that he is LEVELS above him. Spence has size over Crawford, that's it. Crawford displays far greater skill, athleticism and versatility. I hope Spence is wrong about the road blocks to this fight because this argument needs to get settled.
                  Dude you didn't even read my post right.
                  I said Crawford is top 3 P4P
                  Spence is better then anyone Crawford faced. Who was his best win and what do you think Spence would have done to them? He hasn't had to make a lot of adjustments in fights (but has shown he can when necessary).

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Exactly! I don't know why all the fools on here crying and complaining about Crawford resigning with Top Rank.
                    You can't hate on a man for going where the money is at. Smart move by Crawford!
                    He was rumored to get that for the Peterson fight.

It won't let me post the article but just google Spence's purse. He doesn't need Crawford either and he has better options.

“I am told Haymon has promised him like $3.5M for his next fight, which is a lot of money for him to turn down and nowhere near what anyone else was offering him for a fight,” said Rafael in explaining why Spence isn’t signing with another promoter right now.
                    Last edited by kej718; 09-10-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                      He was rumored to get that for the Peterson fight.

https://www.************.com/2017/10...5m-next-fight/
                      What about the Ocampo fight or his next fight coming up. He guaranteed 3+ mill every fight regardless of the opponent like Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                      X