Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Heavyweight division is straight trash.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’re both athletic specimens though, and with Joshua there’d still be a lot of room for improvement given his age. I think he’s not too bad at all. Wilder is a different story, that’s what makes it interesting and I’m just here to enjoy the show until it lasts. And he doesn’t fight anything like Rios man. He fights long and rangy.

If we gonna create atg standards all the time then were never gonna get to have fun. Porter-garcia wouldn’t be fun.
    Or any of crawfords and spence’s victories

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      The fact the top 3 wins joshua has are ****ing
      Parker, breazele and old inactive klitchko.
      Terrible i know.
      Wilders 3 best wins are spitzka (a fight he was losing), a fat **** in stiverne and a fat 50 year old with hight blood pressure in Ortiz (another fight he was losing). Only saves by his power.
      They brought life to the heavyweight division but when it comes down to it all we got are a stiffass bodybuilder and a lanky loudmouth who throws like a ****** and is literally the black heavyweight version of brandion rios but more athletic.

*i left out fury since hes apparently cashing out against wilder later this year
      At least AJ fought and beat Klitschko. Wilder didn't even have the balls to call him out.

Comment

Well there's two real good fighters. But yea the rest are b level and below. Some good prospects though.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Well there's two real good fighters. But yea the rest are b level and below. Some good prospects though.
          In this era wilder and joshua are both freaken hall of famers. Lmao @ b level opposition

Comment

In this era wilder and joshua are both freaken hall of famers. Lmao @ b level opposition

Haha, right...

Comment

The are ruining it with their vaginas.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Haha, right...
                Lol nah but my bad if i came off as an *******.
                Thats honestly how i feel.
                Ay but keep up that good work in "jose gif thread" you got me dyin

Comment

Lol nah but my bad if i came off as an *******.
                  Thats honestly how i feel.
                  Ay but keep up that good work in "jose gif thread" you got me dyin

No I meant righhhht, probly shoulda ended it with a question mark instead of ... but whatever

LOL

Comment

Much of what you say I agree with but how is Ortiz 50 years old when he says he just turned 39? Ortiz is safely out of Cuba and has his boxing license so what possible reason would he have to lie about his age? He doesn't look or fight like a 50 year old man. He is 39 just as he says he is.

Comment

I agree with original post.

The fact that we are getting excited by what we got is to show how bad the heavyweight division is. AJ does look like body builder roided out his mind turned boxer and Wilder, while I think he's a chill dude personality wise, his style at times is almost an insult to boxers, lol. I mean I love unpredictability but when a dude is chasing after a hurt opponent and nearly throws himself out the ring in the process with his shots...

Yeah so I dunno. We don't got much else going right now and we finally got a loud mouth in the heavyweight division (or two if you count Fury), so it's drawn more attention to the weight class.

It still can't hold the welterweight division's jock strap though.

Comment

Working...
                      X