• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Multiple Trump Stars appeared on Hollywood blvd LOL

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    USA! USA! USA!

Comment

West Hollywood has petitioned to remove Trump’s star. Yet, not one of petitioned to have Bill Cosby’s or Kevin Spacey’s star removed. Their support of known rapists speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        West Hollywood has petitioned to remove Trump’s star. Yet, not one of petitioned to have Bill Cosby’s or Kevin Spacey’s star removed. Their support of known rapists speaks volumes.
        I think it’s more they see trump everyday versus them not caring about those guys..... both guys are quiet, out of site out of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          I think it’s more they see trump everyday versus them not caring about those guys..... both guys are quiet, out of site out of mind.
          Their argument is Trump’s treatment of women and children. I think Cosby has him beat by miles. Spacey has a bag full of boys souvenir underwear stashed in his closet.

Comment

Their argument is Trump’s treatment of women and children. I think Cosby has him beat by miles. Spacey has a bag full of boys souvenir underwear stashed in his closet.
            As do I but Trump is in there face everyday when the last time you heard from the other 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              As do I but Trump is in there face everyday when the last time you heard from the other 2?
              Wait, what? You have boys underwear stashed in your closet?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Wait, what? You have boys underwear stashed in your closet?
                Kkkkk?????????

Comment

Comment

The star doesn't really affect anyone except for mentally ill, politically left-leaning ******s so I say the more stars the merrier.

They can use their own tears to lubricate and dilate their fake vagina

Comment

Working...
                    X