Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how most of you feel about immigration?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    We dont need a military base in every section of the world. Unless you can explain how our freedoms are being protected over there. But hey, we are now on the road to Space Force!!! Yay!
    Military bases are strategically located to answer a threat within the respective region. Yes, there are probably a few too many Cold War bases in Europe, but they also employ thousands of locals from those respective nations.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      So now the U.S. is supposed to be the social workers of the world? Is immigration about helping people or exploiting people? Meanwhile, black lives still don't matter in sanctuary city Chicago and cities just like it. Can't even help our own, but we have to open our borders to the needy spilling in from Russia, Eastern Europe, China, Central America, Middle East, Africa, etc.
      If the us can be enforcers of the world, why not social workers too?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Military bases are strategically located to answer a threat within the respective region. Yes, there are probably a few too many Cold War bases in Europe, but they also employ thousands of locals from those respective nations.
        Which freedoms of mine are being protected abroad?

Comment

We dont need a military base in every section of the world. Unless you can explain how our freedoms are being protected over there. But hey, we are now on the road to Space Force!!! Yay!
          Are you a secretary of Defense, in congress, or have any connection to our military complex outside of watching youtube videos and drinking soda? Nearly 70% in the House and almost 90% in the Senate voted to increase our military budget. I think they have a little bit better foresight than you on where we need or do not need a military base.

Comment

Which freedoms of mine are being protected abroad?
            China and rusia is expanding
            If u aint helping those nation nxt to their borders ud have those arsols by our border in no time
            And ud be waving a chinese flag soon as those chinese point their guns in yo stupid head

Comment

I don't mind legal immigration if you are coming to work or to study. Not this nonsense in getting social benefits.

The geographic will change because this is a country of immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                If u aint helping those nation nxt to their borders ud have those arsols by our border in no time
                And ud be waving a chinese flag soon as those chinese point their guns in yo stupid head
                There's English in there somewhere; I'm sure of it.

*Gets out my magnifying glass*

Nope. Apparently, I need a high power electron microscope. Can't afford one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Are you a secretary of Defense, in congress, or have any connection to our military complex outside of watching youtube videos and drinking soda? Nearly 70% in the House and almost 90% in the Senate voted to increase our military budget. I think they have a little bit better foresight than you on where we need or do not need a military base.
                  Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Again, which of my freedoms are being protected abroad and how did they get there?

Seems like you guys just want bigger government involved in more of our lives.

Comment

Again, which of my freedoms are being protected abroad and how did they get there?

Seems like you guys just want bigger government involved in more of our lives.
                    Unless u come out of yo moms basement and see the outside then yes non of yo freedom is protected abroad

But Americans like to travel around the world homeboy

It doesnt mean ur not benefiting it everyone is not benefiting fromt it

Hate to disapoint u but we do

Comment

I think someone should explain to you how the rules of war and land conquest work. Not like Natives had a form of government, schools, and a system of writing to establish borders of what was or wasn't their territory anyways. And those that did were the Aztecs and Incas which were not located in USA.
                      Native north American indians had distinct territories and governments and they taught their children how to live off the land

That said, the current US oligarchy sucks as does its industrialized education system

Military budget of the USA is about 16% of the GDP. Wealth fare, Healthcare, and Housing is over 60% of our GDP. You need a strong military in order to ensure America remains ahead in trade and resources, otherwise if you think we aren't spending enough on our people, wait and see how much less money we have if Russia or China gain the stronghold and wrestle military, industrial, natural resources, and agricultural contracts away from us.
                      15% of US military is Latino and growing while white fighters are shrinking

That said, a lot of them dont like white people. Maybe its karma
                      Last edited by maracho; 08-10-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X