Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 03:15 AM #11
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7820 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 459,405.96
Total Points: 482,501.18
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I think its the devastating fashion that he KO Breazeale. Its a highlight reel KO.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:18 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,750.26
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Boxing IS fickle & I think people ARE impressed with the KO cuz KO's are often impressive, but idk that anyone is suddenly throwing Wilder into the #2 or #1 spot off of this W.

I had Wilder #3 in the division before Breazeale, I was impressed with the KO. And I still got Wilder #3 in the division.

And I'd imagine few people who's opinion is worth a damn moved Wilder higher in their own personal HW rankings off of this W.
Agreed. Still have him as #3 and is very beatable but I will admit that, despite watching quite a few of Wilder's fights, this is the first one that really made me think 'Wow, that is devastating!'.

Wilder could move into any combat sport that has punching and be a force.

Obvious thing to say but I think anyone with a good level of power needs to be in quick and get him out in the 1st or 2nd.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:24 AM #13
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5572 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,922.00
Total Points: 95,823.50
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

I mean AJ still living off the Klitschko win two years later so why not
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:30 AM #14
Interim Champion

OnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to allOnlytheTruth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I mean AJ still living off the Klitschko win two years later so why not
Wilder and Fury are doing the same in other (equally tragic) ways.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:32 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9157 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,381.74
Total Points: 329,454.85
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
Fury is living off his ďdrawĒ from December, and Wilder is living off his KOís of Ortiz, Breazele and the 12th round KD of Fury. Those are whatís causing their profiles to skyrocket. Also not being stuck on a streaming service that nobody even pronounced properly.

The hell are you talking about?
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:34 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I think its the devastating fashion that he KO Breazeale. Its a highlight reel KO.
People love that ****. All you gotta show are the KOís on Lehiavoch, Stiverne, Spilzka and Breazele in a sexy little promo package and casuals will be watching his next fight.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:48 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Fury is living off his ďdrawĒ from December, and Wilder is living off his KOís of Ortiz, Breazele and the 12th round KD of Fury. Those are whatís causing their profiles to skyrocket. Also not being stuck on a streaming service that nobody even pronounced properly.

The hell are you talking about?
I can pronounce Matchroom and Sky quite easily
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Fury is still living off his win over Klitschko and acting as the 'lineal' which can be disputed. That claim is the only reason he would have been considered a decent enough level to get the Wilder match after his binge layoff/retirement. He's raised his head once (against Wilder) and now is fighting Schwarz for mega bucks.

Wilder is living off an inflated record. Its quite easy to market something into popularity. I mean an Egg recently became the most liked picture on Instagram for Christ sake!

I would really argue that their profiles are skyrocketing. Wilder just defended his WBC which wasn't a PPV. Not exactly confidence in his ability to sell a fight, is it?
Old 05-21-2019, 03:54 AM #18
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5572 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,922.00
Total Points: 95,823.50
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Nah Fury wasn't living off his Klitschko win that long he already went to LA for a sequel
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:04 AM #19
GreatestIam

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 10,162.50

AJ can't box like fury, and so AJ automatically is 3rd in my book.. he does have the power of Wilder nor the boxing ability of fury.. 1.wilder 2.fury 3. Dodo joshua
GreatestIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:04 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I can pronounce Matchroom and Sky quite easily

Fury is still living off his win over Klitschko and acting as the 'lineal' which can be disputed. That claim is the only reason he would have been considered a decent enough level to get the Wilder match after his binge layoff/retirement. He's raised his head once (against Wilder) and now is fighting Schwarz for mega bucks.

Wilder is living off an inflated record. Its quite easy to market something into popularity. I mean an Egg recently became the most liked picture on Instagram for Christ sake!

I would really argue that their profiles are skyrocketing. Wilder just defended his WBC which wasn't a PPV. Not exactly confidence in his ability to sell a fight, is it?
AJ isnít fighting on PPV, Fury isnít fighting on PPV. Not every fight is PPV worthy. And the only people disputing the Lineal title are hearniacs and AJ fanboys because theyíd never even heard of it until recently.

Share This With Friends

Tags
higher, now?, people, rating, wilder