Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018, if you're a boxing fan, demand Manny rematch Jeff Horn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I never EVER see Pac in the ring fighting anybody again. RETIRE!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

But if people on NSB are to be believed, Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is a bum who would get schooled by even the B class of the division. Okay...then this should be an easy way for Manny to restore what's left of his tarnished legacy with an easy knockout, right?
      Sure, Horn is a a guy that strategically fought his way to the top by beating *aging* top notch fighters (ie:Bailey, Funeka, *Manny*), and the young blood in the division will bring him down to earth, but PacMan just needs to retire.

The one thing you have dead wrong is "easy KO", far from it. Again, he hasn't had one in almost a decade, he didn't look that good against Horn the 1st time, plus he's only getting slower. Speed beats power and youth has it.

I'm not here to prove Horn is a bum, it's just what's best for Manny. IMHO

Comment

AS with Rungvisai where people thought he lost. What happened? We got a rematch where he clearly disproved that notion.

That's what Manny needs to do. If it was REALLY a robbery, do a rematch and prove it. Walk it back.

It wouldn't last 12 because Jeff "The Hornet" Horn would probably catch Manny with something coming in and put him to sleep.

Look, I'm trying to give people a chance here. People say Manny was robbed, ok...let's do a rematch and have Manny prove that. That's all I'm saying!

Why can Choco do it and Manny gets a pass?

But if people on NSB are to be believed, Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is a bum who would get schooled by even the B class of the division. Okay...then this should be an easy way for Manny to restore what's left of his tarnished legacy with an easy knockout, right?
        Horn got a good showing of himself but he lost that fight. Like I said before, only Pac haters really think that Horn won.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would want to see Horn-Pac II, for reasons other than having an existing agenda regarding Pac.

If you hate him, you want to give him **** for "losing". If you love him, you need him to get redemption. Which is absurd, because whatever happens now, doesn't change the incredible body of work he already has.

If you're simply a fan of good boxing, it'll be a ****ing nightmare. The first fight was mud, no reason to think the second will be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            Sure, Horn is a a guy that strategically fought his way to the top by beating *aging* top notch fighters (ie:Bailey, Funeka, *Manny*), and the young blood in the division will bring him down to earth, but PacMan just needs to retire.

The one thing you have dead wrong is "easy KO", far from it. Again, he hasn't had one in almost a decade, he didn't look that good against Horn the 1st time, plus he's only getting slower. Speed beats power and youth has it.

I'm not here to prove Horn is a bum, it's just what's best for Manny. IMHO
            Okay, well I'm fine with him retiring off an embarrassing loss. But then I need to stop seeing Manny calling out McGregor. Take the loss and walk away like Hamed and Leonard did.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Horn got a good showing of himself but he lost that fight. Like I said before, only Pac haters really think that Horn won.
            You sound a broken record. If Manny truly won the first fight he'd have no issues getting a rematch immediately to prove it. But he knows he lost to the bully.

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            If you're simply a fan of good boxing, it'll be a ****ing nightmare. The first fight was mud, no reason to think the second will be any better.
            The first fight was actually a very good scrap.

The only reason people wouldn't like it is them not wanting to see Manny Pacquiao get bullied around the ring for 7 rounds by a high school gym coach.

That's Manny's fault though for not knocking the guy out when he had the chance.

Comment

Okay, well I'm fine with him retiring off an embarrassing loss. But then I need to stop seeing Manny calling out McGregor. Take the loss and walk away like Hamed and Leonard did.

You sound a broken record. If Manny truly won the first fight he'd have no issues getting a rematch immediately to prove it. But he knows he lost to the bully.

The first fight was actually a very good scrap.

The only reason people wouldn't like it is them not wanting to see Manny Pacquiao get bullied around the ring for 7 rounds by a high school gym coach.

That's Manny's fault though for not knocking the guy out when he had the chance.
              If Manny wants to get the rematch will get it. No where Horn will get the money that Manny brings. You are one of those guys that thinks that repeating your opinion makes it true

Comment

Okay, well I'm fine with him retiring off an embarrassing loss. But then I need to stop seeing Manny calling out McGregor.
                It wasn't an embarrassing loss, he was just outhustled by a younger fighter. Time catches up.

As for the poo poo in the media about him wanting to slap around McNugget, hey it's the boxing retirement party. Floyd did, Oscar wants to, Paulie is dying to. Manny would have fun toying with him, then smacking the boogers out of his nose.

But I don't think he really wants that and it's just some media fart sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  It wasn't an embarrassing loss, he was just outhustled by a younger fighter. Time catches up.
                  You are a guy who has gone up multiple weight classes, held multiple championships, and stopped some of the toughest opposition.

Only to end up losing UNANIMOUSLY to a former high school PE teacher, then proceed to duck a rematch when said school teacher calls your bluff.

Yeah, that's an embarrassing loss. And if he retires off that loss, it's all people will remember about him.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  If Manny wants to get the rematch will get it.
                  And he doesn't want it, which is shameful.

It makes me chuckle. People will gladly call out Loma for not rematching Salido; criticize Choco for not giving Estrada a rematch; demand Rungvisai give Choco a rematch after putting to sleep; call Ward a coward for retiring instead of giving Kov a pointless rematch...Yet when it's Manny Pacquiao, all's I hear are excuses trying to protect the dude.

You guys can't have it both ways. Either

A: Jeff "The Hornet" Horn was a fluke, and Manny should rematch him to prove that. Or

B: Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is/was legit, and Manny should accept the loss and retire.

Pick one.

Comment

And if he retires off that loss, it's all people will remember about him.
                    HA Ha...U must love you some Manny.
                    Not hardly bruh, they'll remember that he was one of the all time greats, *THE* greatest fighter from those islands, all those accomplishments. The bouts, the different divisions, everything.

It'll be OK baby, just relax, take a deep breath, go have a drink, something.

Comment

You are a guy who has gone up multiple weight classes, held multiple championships, and stopped some of the toughest opposition.

Only to end up losing UNANIMOUSLY to a former high school PE teacher, then proceed to duck a rematch when said school teacher calls your bluff.

Yeah, that's an embarrassing loss. And if he retires off that loss, it's all people will remember about him.

And he doesn't want it, which is shameful.

It makes me chuckle. People will gladly call out Loma for not rematching Salido; criticize Choco for not giving Estrada a rematch; demand Rungvisai give Choco a rematch after putting to sleep; call Ward a coward for retiring instead of giving Kov a pointless rematch...Yet when it's Manny Pacquiao, all's I hear are excuses trying to protect the dude.

You guys can't have it both ways. Either

A: Jeff "The Hornet" Horn was a fluke, and Manny should rematch him to prove that. Or

B: Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is/was legit, and Manny should accept the loss and retire.

Pick one.
                      Shows how ignorant you are. Show any post that I have said anything that you have mentioned. Don't care if Manny rematches him or not, regardless like you I will be watching. I never said that he should not rematch him, I said in my opinion what would happen and that Horn will get an undeserved payday. Your hate for Pac is making you talk out of your jazz

Comment

Working...
                      X