No announcement yet.

Everyone here is a world-class boxing mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone here is a world-class boxing mind

It's great coming here to listen to a bunch of internet forum posters pass judgement on world-class boxers and call them bums.

I used to think boxers like Jarrell Miller, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, and a few others may have some talent or something. But it turns out they all suck. Good thing there are some top boxing minds here who have all reached the absolute top level of the sport and can point out what bums these guys all are!

Welcome to the boxing world the only sport where also better fighters get put on blast if they fought after the 70's if you compare them bc newer eras couldn't possibly produce better fighters . They think that is a rule book .

Its also the only combat sport where fans can come to the conclusion that a fighter must be overrated if they are involved in a good fight but then think a fighter is great if he knocks out someone hes suppose to easily . They are the dumbest ones for sure .

P.S you must have came across poster Weiland to think of this thread . The number one poster of everyone sucks , is a bum or overrated . A true simpleton . lol

Comment

It's the obsession of the old greats.

A lot of boxing fans will just never give the new fresh talent credit where its due.

"Tyson and ali would kill everyone"

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        It's the obsession of the old greats.

A lot of boxing fans will just never give the new fresh talent credit where its due.

"Tyson and ali would kill everyone"
        But please don ever tell me Floyd Mayweather would beat Thomas Hearns

Comment

Yeah, I dunno how some of these kids do it.

I'll criticise football (soccer) players to the max at times because I played that. But you can't play boxing, you have to have some reverence for these guys.

That said I do think I've criticised Stiverne recently. But more because he was in no position to fight. But even then getting your head caved in by Wilder for 500k is just about a good deal. But even then the reality of it is he got caught cold with perfect straight shot which took everything away.

Comment

The internet is full of experts not just this site. However, how many times have seen a so call expert provide bad analysis? How many experts do you think picked Roy Jones to get knocked out in one round by Tarver or Buster Douglas to beat Mike Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              But please don ever tell me Floyd Mayweather would beat Thomas Hearns
              NO but I think it would be a fight. I wouldn;t just say hearn would kill him.

Floyd is hard to hit clean by ANYONE at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                It's great coming here to listen to a bunch of internet forum posters pass judgement on world-class boxers and call them bums.

I used to think boxers like Jarrell Miller, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua, and a few others may have some talent or something. But it turns out they all suck. Good thing there are some top boxing minds here who have all reached the absolute top level of the sport and can point out what bums these guys all are!
                Good post. As annoyed as I get about over-hyped boxers, the worst posters here are the ones that go around calling every boxer a bum. In fact, there's a lot of guys who just bleed negativity all over this forum and the only way they know how to praise their favorite fighter is to shyt on other fighters.

To be critical of something specific is legit, and healthy.
                But, they can't tell you anything about technique, or why they feel fights would play out in certain ways. They are just trash posters that get off on hating 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Welcome to the boxing world the only sport where also better fighters get put on blast if they fought after the 70's if you compare them bc newer eras couldn't possibly produce better fighters . They think that is a rule book .

Its also the only combat sport where fans can come to the conclusion that a fighter must be overrated if they are involved in a good fight but then think a fighter is great if he knocks out someone hes suppose to easily . They are the dumbest ones for sure .

P.S you must have came across poster Weiland to think of this thread . The number one poster of everyone sucks , is a bum or overrated . A true simpleton . lol
                  you call Wilder a bum all day everyday

Comment

No, not everyone. Only me.

Comment

Working...
                    X