Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

WBO super featherweight champion of the world Vasyl Lomachenko was very critical, when asked about middleweight king's Gennady Golovkin performance in his fight against Mexican star Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

"During all the fight Golovkin did the same thing over and over again. He threw two jabs, left hook and right uppercut. Before this fight he fought only bums. They tried to do something, but he just broke them down physically." - said Vasyl Lomachenko.

Source: http://boxingnews.com.ua/en/news/207...a-po-golovkinu

Lomachenko is one of my favorite boxers.

Comment

GGG's biggest asset is his punching power, followed by his ability to cut off the ring.

Comment

This shit between them is now escalating. Someone need to make a call and let Loma know GGG wasn't criticising him in that interview that he gave.

Comment

Future opponent for ggg? He's small enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            This shit between thebm is now escalating. Someone need to make a call and let Loma know GGG wasn't criticising him in that interview that he gave.
            What interview??

Comment

I expect Golovkin's fans to vehemently attack Lomachenko and accuse him a being a racist. After all I've been told that's the only reason you would dare criticize Golovkin's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                This shit between them is now escalating. Someone need to make a call and let Loma know GGG wasn't criticising him in that interview that he gave.
                Triple-Duck might call him out at a catch-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  What interview??
                  Someone poster the interview on here yesterday, GGG saying something like "Loma isn't a good boxer" but i think it was a langauge issue with that quote. I think he was more trying to say Loma isn't there yet PPV wise. But Loma took it the wrong way and criticise GGG in another video in reply to the interview and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Future opponent for ggg? He's small enough.
                    Oh I missed this one! beat me.

Comment

Working...
                    X