No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I told you to be more agressive with your multipliers but you kept talking nonsense about end of the year. Well, I guess you have them saved up. For what though?

If you have a problem with my behaviour, you can just stop posting on here. That way you don't have to deal with it.

Yo, will those multipliers that you have saved up earn interest and get you another?

You need to listen sometimes!
    Congrats on all your aggressive risk taking with your multipliers, being second best must really make you proud.

I regret nothing about how I played...except for forgetting to make picks on a few fights. I should have been more on top of it and I will not repeat that same mistake next year.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-17-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Congrats on all your aggressive risk taking with your multipliers, being second best must really make you proud.

I regret nothing about how I played...except for forgetting to make pics on a few fights. I should have been more on top of it and I will not repeat that same mistake next year.
      Hey I tried. Nothing tried nothing done.

I will look out for you next year. I always reminded folks in the top ten to pick if I noticed that they hadn't pick even if they were ahead of me.

Comment

• Well I officially lost it was a horrible week of pick em, don’t know why I picked the brain damaged Douglas cause I felt his opp was a complete bum, then I knew I should of picked bjs by decision but I hate the fuccer so I went with lemeuix by KO Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Well I officially lost it was a horrible week of pick em, don’t know why I picked the brain damaged Douglas cause I felt his opp was a complete bum, then I knew I should of picked bjs by decision but I hate the fuccer so I went with lemeuix by KO Smh.
          Right.... me too! Wtf happened! Schit backfired! Lol

Comment

• Rather than wait to include the upcoming 108lb title unification, I think I'm gonna call the year with these fights. (Although it is pick 'em worthy)

I'll use the time to update the scores, confirm the winner by going more closely over the records of those in the top 10ish, enjoy the holidays, and do some planning for next year's contest.

As soon as I have the winner I'll post to this thread.

Comment

• Good stuff man!

Some great predicting by the top 5 or so who not only got the right winners but also the right method. I wasted a few multipliers and missed a couple fights but glad to be 9th or 10th in terms of correct win predictions.

2018 will be my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Rather than wait to include the upcoming 108lb title unification, I think I'm gonna call the year with these fights. (Although it is pick 'em worthy)

I'll use the time to update the scores, confirm the winner by going more closely over the records of those in the top 10ish, enjoy the holidays, and do some planning for next year's contest.

Good **** mayne!

Be sure to tag me in the post so I can payout the winner.

Comment

• Thanks for taking out the time to do this BOB. It's been real fun, and i imagine a lot of hard work to keep updated.

Cheers :ROCK:

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Hey I tried. Nothing tried nothing done.

I will look out for you next year. I always reminded folks in the top ten to pick if I noticed that they hadn't pick even if they were ahead of me.
                    true dat

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Rather than wait to include the upcoming 108lb title unification, I think I'm gonna call the year with these fights. (Although it is pick 'em worthy)

thanks for organising man, big props

Comment

Working...
                      X