Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Fans Are Troubled With Choices.....BJS (again)...or Canelo rematch in May?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is the cash cow. No one passes up Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      There is a big problem. Ggg vs Alvarez is good for boxing. BJS is good for UK prestige for whoever he fights next... while it lasts.

Sept. is a Canelo date as usual, assuming he doesn't get injured in a bout.

If GGG can get passed or avoid Charlo then that's good. However, I'm sure GBP will advise, perhaps help Loeffler have their guy not risk fighting Jacobs or Charlo again until after September shall Nelo vs BJS happen in May.

Canelo vs Lil'G 2 must only be finalized in 2018. 160 is getting deep man. I foresee Lara moving up soon
      yeah, that'll be over when he steps up to the elite level i.e., canelo and GGG.

i'm hoping that rematch happens 5 de mayo, sept is too damn late.

Comment

Why would GGG fans be troubled? He either gets the better paycheck with a Canelo rematch, or becomes undisputed mw champion if he fights bjs next.

Comment

Obviously he should fight Canelo first. GGG haters like you would scream bloody murder if he didn't and he wants to prove he can beat Canelo. Also it's a huge money fight and he is a prize fighter. He should and will fight Saunders next if he wins the Canelo rematch. It's really not that complicated. If Canelo won't rematch him then he should fight Saunders next unless Canelo fights Saunders in which case he should rematch Jacobs.

Comment

You worry way too much about GGG and his fans. What boxer are you a fan of anyway and don't say GGG because we all know you hate him with a passion. As a fan of GGG I am not the least bit worried about him. Part of the reason I am a GGG fan is because he is a fearless boxer who will fight any top middleweight. He will make the right choices of who to fight and in what order. If Canelo or Saunders beat him then so be it and good for them. I'll be sad but Saunders and Canelo are excellent young boxers so maybe it's their time. GGG has already had a hell of a run and I'll always be a big fan of his win, lose or draw. I do believe he will keep on winning for a while longer though.

Comment

While GGG-Canelo II would be the preferable fight, and would be the bigger draw...the mystique/aura that once surrounded Canelo, has faded somewhat. A gift draw and whole lot of silence afterwards, will do that.

Comment

Working...
              X