No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Not Impressed With Loma Win: Rigo Too Small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    In fairness, who should he fight? In your opinion?
    The other belt holders at 130 for starts.

Tank will be ready in a few more fights...that will be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      The other belt holders at 130 for starts.

Tank will be ready in a few more fights...that will be huge.
      So, after he embarrasses tank, you will be impressed?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        So, after he embarrasses tank, you will be impressed?
        How do you KNOW he embarrasses Davis?

You don't...nobody does.
        Boxing isn't called the 'theater of the unexpected' for nothing.

Loma hasn't done anything that Tank can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by anyesi@aol.com View Post
          Great, then there should be no problem making Davis fight him.
          No chance man, don’t fall for this. No way in hell Tank meets him any time soon.

Floyd isn’t dumb, boxing wise he knows what he sees. He will know Loma is incredibly skilled, this is just his opinion on the Rigo fight and dare I say it, he’s not exactly wrong, it just depends how you look at it.

Loma deserves his due recognition though in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
            No chance man, don’t fall for this. No way in hell Tank meets him any time soon.

Floyd isn’t dumb, boxing wise he knows what he sees. He will know Loma is incredibly skilled, thisnisnjust his opinion on th Rigo fight and dare I say it, he’s not exactly wrong, it just depends how you look at it.

Loma deserves his due recognition though in my opinion
            Arum isn't dumb either,he knows Tank is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              Floyd and Marquez aren't even the same competitive mass ratio as Rigo vs Loma.

Wow that picture of Lomachenko and Rigo is a clear size difference. Rigo didn't stand a chance, Loma was taller, bigger and stronger. Rigo looks like somebody's little brother. Where as Floyd and Marquez look more evenly matched as far as height and size.
              Last edited by AdonisCreed; 12-17-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Wow that picture of Lomachenko and Rigo is a clear size difference. Rigo didn't stand a chance, Loma was taller, bigger and stronger. Where as Floyd and Marquez look more evenly matched as far as height and size.
                JMM made a splash when he moved up to WW and face-planted Manny.

The only splash Rigo will make at 130 is when he hits the canvas.

Comment

The Davis fight wont get made because both guys want too much money. There just aint enough cash there yet to make the fight. And I think Loma schools Davis pretty easily

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                    The Davis fight wont get made because both guys want too much money. There just aint enough cash there yet to make the fight. And I think Loma schools Davis pretty easily
                    I'm not so sure about that.

Loma hasn't done anything that Davis can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                      How do you KNOW he embarrasses Davis?

You don't...nobody does.
                      Boxing isn't called the 'theater of the unexpected' for nothing.

Loma hasn't done anything that Tank can't do.
                      Oh bull**** dude come on... lomachenco has looked sub par in ONE fight and that was because he was fighting a dirty ass, low blowing, overweight salido, who avoided the rematch. Regardless of what people want to say, Lomachenco just beat a VERY highly thought of p4p fighter that quit and then claimed injury. Tank has fought nobodies, and has already missed weight. Floyd isn't stupid, but his promoting team isn't doing things right. If you say Lomachenco isn't that good, then tank wins... it's no big deal, if tank losses, and he will... then it looks worse because Floyd, being an atg himself, said he wasn't that impressed with him.
                      Davis is 19-0.... why does he need a few more fights to be ready for a guy with 11?

Comment

Working...
                      X